Just a heads up for any other affiliates hawking their CDs. I got a message today saying they were leaving LS and had not decided on another affiliate management system. Hmmm...I wonder what's really up.
    [SIZE=2]
    [B][URL=http://www.readydomains.com][color=blue]ReadyDomains.com[/color][/URL] - Premium domain names for sale. Your new domain is ready!
    [/B][/SIZE]

Maybe the videoprofessor got a drive by install from clicking on one of his own linkshare links
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

Hi-

To clarify, we have decided to explore other affiliate network opportunities outside of LinkShare. At this point, we don't know what affiliate network we will be joining next, but I will alert all affiliates where we end up.

We will not be able to pay on any orders that originate from a LinkShare redirect after June 30.

Please contact affiliates@videoprofessor.com with any questions or concerns.

Thanks for listening.

Walter
    Video Professor, Inc.
    affiliates@videoprofessor.com

No sweat off my back. One of the worst converting programs of all time.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>No sweat off my back. One of the worst converting programs of all time. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Serial network hoppers always have big problems. They sucked at CJ, too.

They might as well stay where they are, because in those cases IT'S THEM that's the problem, not the network!
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

ABW Ambassador
    I think we are going to see a lot of this over the next four months, before 4th quarter rolls around. Linkshare really needs to strengthen it's merchant relations department. Many of the inside reps have poor follow-up skills and I can think of a number of big merchants who are dissatisfied with their rep's handling of their accounts. Further, pretty much all of the other major networks are, and have been, offering a more robust package including direct deposit (which doesn't cost the merchant).

Music-Yo is another one of the losers. They jumped from two networks, *****ed about them the whole time, blamed everything on them.

They go solo and, what happens of course, things get WORSE. Checks are later, no response to e-mails.

As bad as the networks can be, at least linkshare generally makes 'em cut checks within a year...

That being said, I'm already seeing more and more LS jumping because of the lack of service. Affiliates are letting merchants know about lost payments, no DD, and all that.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread