Geez I try to sign up with some merchants at linkshare not active on abw for the Holiday shopping season and I always get the your not accepted message, Merchants Wake up! Shopping malls/content sites can generate good sales for you too. I sale thousands of dollars in merchandise from merchants who are active on this board every month. and those ABW merchants know who they are. I'm really starting to get fed up with the Rejection notice. IF I Really want to be in there program I will usually email them back with the evidence and they usually let me in. only to find that these merchants only have banners or text links. no products, no dynamic content, no storefronts. Come on Merchants! Wake up it's Christmas Preparedness time and you should have your merchandise available for Affiliates already. You see I sell Merchandise and I can sell lots of it with the proper tools and I have retail Experience to sell anything. Merchants if you do not have Akivas PSC, linkshare products, storefronts or content I will not even bother to sell your products and you will be losing out on good heavy sales. Geez is anyone else noticing that Merchant Reject legimate sites and these so called Big sites "Example: Mervyns,etc) don't even have anything up except textlinks and banners. no product links.

That's one reason that I like CJ.com a bit better than linkshare. So far, I have been able to convince 2 merchants this month to set up deep linking with their links.
    Scott
    If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with bulls#!t
    Don't tell me that you'll do it... SHOW ME.
    Just because everyone else is drinking it is no reason for me to drink the KOOL-AID.

Awesome... Scott. Try to get more when you can and I'll try too.

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    heck Jason, don't bother I'm sure I've got what you need to sell floating around somewhere , and if I haven't got it then surely Andy or Linda have

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

ABW Ambassador
    Why bother Jason? There are so many good merchants, why try to convince the others?
    If they don't have the deep linking available, then go to a merchant who does.

I am so busy with the different merchants that do have good tools available, I don't have time to mess around with any of the merchants who don't bother to be affiliate friendly.

Just be creative with what is already available.

Ah okay I won't bother and use the tools available to me already.

I agree it's a pain signing up for a merchant with high hopes and then you log in to pick up links and there are just a few stale banners and a couple outdated text links. Just drop them and work with those who have a live AM.
    I also avoid those merchant who are still offering Christmas holiday creative on Mothers Day. But, for individual product links, it's probably to early to find 'em. Just build your pages and stock the shelves later.
    ~Ernie

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread