Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Hi All,

Will be pretty busy over the next few days catching up on things from while I was away, but wanted to drop a quick post regarding the Symposium.

The Golden Links Award has already been reported on but I will add my agreement that it was obvious Heidi put much effort into the event. One more round of congratulations to the winners especially to those winners of our ABW family. Special recognition certainly needs to go out to that dessert....it deserved an Award of it's own. The only low spot of the evening for me was that somehow I managed to leave with less clothing than I arrived with.

It was also obvious that much planning and effort went into the Symposium and it was very well attended. There were several pieces of interesting information presented during the various sessions. I'm waiting with anticipation to see some of the new products which Steve announced LS will be rolling out over the next few months. There were also several points I found interesting discussed during the Spyware/Adware session. It was also nice to hear things discussed from a slightly different point of view since all the panelists were from a legislative/legal perspective.

I was pleasantly surprised with many of the conversations I had with folks during the Networking time as well as outside of the actual LS events. I received quite a bit of very positive feedback and some very good ideas from many people (and some from somewhat unexpected sources) regarding finding and working towards viable solutions to address many of the issues and challenges facing the Industry today. I will be having follow-up discussions with several people over the next few weeks along these lines. The interest and enthusiasm by many was honestly quite exciting and I expect to see some postive things happening over the next few months.

I'll be giving more specifics as I dig myself out of the backlog here.

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> The only low spot of the evening for me was that somehow I managed to leave with less clothing than I arrived with. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know you opened yourself up to a million questions about this comment

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>quote: The only low spot of the evening for me was that somehow I managed to leave with less clothing than I arrived with.

You know you opened yourself up to a million questions about this comment <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let it go, Walleye. We've all been to parties like that in our past.

Wayne

ABW Ambassador
    I know what she was going to wear. I hope she was referring to the shawl! otherwise she was the talk of the symposium LMAO
    Cazzie

"Let it go, Walleye. We've all been to parties like that in our past." That's the problem...in our PAST. I need one of those parties about now
    Greg Rice Affiliate Program Management
    www.gocmc.com info(AT)gocmc.com | 330-259-1223

Join us! - MiNeeds.com | DiscountCandleShop/CheeseSupply | Feng Shui Plaza

It was nice to meet you Ms. B!! Sorry I was so tired.... I am glad I could make it though, even it was on NO sleep, LOL!

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Anne it was a wonderful surprise to see you there with everything that is going on for you right now! No sleep or not. It was a pleasure to finally meet you in person.

Cazzie's right...it was just my shawl. Just seeing if you guys were really reading and paying attention.

It was a great Symposium (my first). I just wish it had been 2 days long since I didn't get to meet everyone. There were around 900 people there!
    Mike Allen | <a href="https://twitter.com/mta1">@mta1</a>
    <a href="http://www.businesswright.com">Businesswright Consulting</a> | <a href="http://www.shopping-bargains.com">Shopping-Bargains</a>

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread