My Target Conversion rate is very low as compare to other merchants, any one else notice the same thing?
    Thanks
    Asif

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Check here http://www.ebates.com/all_stores.jsp for starters. You will find them listed in other places as well. Check out the parasiteware forum.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Here's another: http://www.schoolpop.com/cgi/welcome.cgi

That's 2 for 2 in parasites I checked!
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

I wonder if I'd be doing any better since Target was the first sale I made and so I've pushed them and so far they're the only ones I've made sales with??? I haven't been doing this for to long though.(I'm starting to push other parasite free merchants) We'll see what my thoughts are about this in a few more months!

Weird when I posted this, a linkshare window popped up and asked me if I wanted to join their program verrryyy strange?

I have been looking at other anti cj posts hmmmm... It's freakin' me out!

Is it because I'm on the linkshare forum? First time I've posted here. BTW I do pretty decent w/Target??
    Suz~~GearGirl~~

Are you using the Target datafeed? I've been talking to LinkShare trying to get them to set me up with the feed, but Target is very unresponsive. I've sent several emails to the Target affiliate manager with absolutely no response. LS has sent at least two emails on my behalf to enable the feed and they're having no luck either. This doesn't look good for Target. Do they even have an affiliate manager?

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread