Congratulations to Stawn Barber of! Stawn was the winner of our Symposium DealMaker raffle for (2) round-trip air tickets.

For those that missed out, we had a fishbowl at our DealMaker table. See you next year!

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Small Town in Tennessee
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Where have you been? From March - May of this year, you haven't delivered any transactions to Your site has until July 31 to provide at least (1) transaction to If this does not happen, you will be permanently removed from our Affiliate Program. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

In 6 years of affiliate marketing, this is truly the most arrogant email we ever received from a merchant!

Please, do PERMANENTLY remove us. We want absolutely nothing to do with you or your company.

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Small Town in Tennessee
    Can't resist showing the difference between an arrogant/threatening/condesending AM (see my post above) with a nice/helpful/encouraging/supportive AM.

We only sent the below merchant 15 click-thrus since january, with no sales, and compare his email below with the one above. Which AM would anyone rather promote??
    Greeting from [company name]

I would like to say thank you for your great work you have done so far. My name is [name],
    I am a Partner Relationship Officer of [company name] affiliate program.

My primary job is supporting you, our valued partner, to have all the tools and help needed to make sure you are successful as a [company name] affiliate partner.

We are working on many exciting tools and promotions to help you increase conversion rate to sell more and become successful with [company name]. If there's anything you want me to do to increase your conversion rate and sale, or need any help please do not hesitate to contact me and I will try my best to help you.

Moreover, if you need some information about affiliate tips, general details, affiliate forum or bonus campaigns, our official support site is a great place to visit [company url]

As always, We'd like to hear your thoughts, suggestions, or recommendations in order to improve our program. Please remember your success is our destination.

Yours most sincerely,
    [am name]

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread