I always do well with Disney Store... except when their tracking suddenly takes a dump, which seems to be a chronic problem.

I've just realized that my sales for Disney Store dropped to zero after June 16. I had record sales June 1-16. I've repeatedly featured Disney Store promos on my home page since June 16. There's no way my sales since then could be anything close to zero.

This same thing happened last fall and I ended up with no sales reported for 2 months. They finally admitted their tracking was at fault. I was eventually compensated for estimated sales based on previous sales averages.

Anyone else having this tracking/reporting problem with Disney Store?

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Obviously your a victim of the 3rd party AM firm managing this site. Get their client list and you'll see the exact same pattern happening with all their merchants.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Same here, tons of sale up through the 15th..none after..

Connie, have you contacted eComWorks (the AM company that handles DisneyStore.com) about your sales reports dropping to zero after mid-June?

I did, and have received no reply... I do have the e-mail address and phone number of the CEO of eComWorks and if I don't hear something soon, I'm going to contact him!

Yes, I did get a reply..

Thank you for the information. Yes, Disneystore is experiencing some reporting problems. Be assured they are working diligently to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience in this matter and have a wonderful holiday weekend!

Thanks! Sounds like nothing will be happening until at least next week.

Good to know they're aware of it, though.

Just got this email from them....

Dear Affiliate,

Please be advised that due to technical difficulties, Affiliate sales for the period of June 17 through June 30, 2004 were posted to the LinkShare system on July 6, 2004. We would like to assure you that all sales data during this time period was accurately captured and that the technical problems, which caused the delayed posting, have now been corrected.

In order to properly compensate you for sales made during the month of June 2004, we have decided to extend your June payment to include sales transactions between the time periods of June 1 - July 6.

We value your business and thank you for your understanding and patience. If you have any additional questions about your June payment, please contact us at affiliates@disneystoreaffiliates.com

Thank you,

DisneyStore Affiliate Management

Not sure how paying us for our July 1-6 sales in June will compensate us as it will only make the July check that much smaller. Much rather have a commission increase...but that would be wishful thinking...

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread