I noticed Coldwater Creek updated their terms. Weren't they offering 7 return days previously?
    [B]A great secret of success is to go through life as a man who never gets used up.[/B]

ABW Ambassador
    I just got an email stating that the base offer from coldwater is ZERO return days.

They'll be working with us on an individual level to determine what a fair policy is.

Their form email was addressed to Jamie Birch, not me.

I emailed back telling them that I was deleting their links. As a matter of policy, I don't support merchants with zero return days. Especially those who can't get my name right.

Lily

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Their convenced their top earning affiliates (BHO's) don't need no darn return days so the rest best get used to it.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Coldwater Creek apparently still only pays 2% on outlet items, even though it is still not changed in the terms that I can see. 2% and 0 return days. Is anyone *really* still running them?

Between their marketplace, low commission rate, and now this, their program has really tanked.

They were one of my best programs a couple years ago, but I haven't been able to get them to convert well in a long time.

They can spin it however they want, but having zero return days speaks loudly and clearly about how they feel about their affiliates.
    [B]A great secret of success is to go through life as a man who never gets used up.[/B]

ABW Ambassador
    These guys having been going down hill for 7+ months now...right after Christmas they have made every attempt to alienate their partners possible, with constant plummeting commmissions rates, policies and negative and arbitrary email communications (including removals from their program noted all over this board).

They are so affiliate unfriendly that their AM could not possibility convince anyone otherwise. It is only a matter of time before their affiliate programs a.) closes or b.) moves to another network or in-house.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread