Hi,

I'm new to Linkshare. I received my username and password in the introductory email. However, when I try to log in at http://www.linkshare.com, I was told that I entered the information incorrectly. I tried typing the username and password exactly as it was given (both upper and lowercase letters), and I also tried it in just lowercase letters.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for helping in advance.

Puddin'

Will you please do something with that login page? I cannot access my stats in Explorer now!! I am used to not being able to access them in FireFox but Explorer is the #1 used browser now so surely you should make it accessible with that.

I have the passwords correct I got 3 reminders for my 3 accounts sent to me and not a bloody one of them will get me in.
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

I had a problem last week. I discovered that the last time I ran AdAw*re, it placed restrictions on what site I could log into. I had to go into Internet Options - Privacy tab - Websites, and add "linksynergy.com" to what was accepted.

Btw, your password is case sensitive, but that D*mn extra securty/picture word is not.

Fred

Thanks Fred but how the hell are we supposed to sell and get credited for sales when they cannot even pass a cookie?
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    You and I both can't get credit Gordo. No cookie=no commission. The merchants could give a rats ass if the networks tracking cookie isn't set but their "add to cart function" will demand turing on cookies to place an item in the cart. That action is long after the affiliate cookie setting action. Only the popup BHO's have a second chance or they may even have a special arrangement where their sales tracking cookie gets set different from other affiliates.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread