Anyone know anything about Music123.com? I wonder if they hang around ABW....

Lol Jack,

Don't know, haven't seen them around lately

To Jeff from 123music,

Enough of the spamming already. Your only hurting your chances of recruiting with all your same ole paste posts. Maybe if you actually answer the questions it might help ya out. JMO of course

Merchant Coincidences, One of the Wonders of the World

Coincidence Me baby!

ABW Ambassador
    I just received an email from Linkshare that Music123 is now a new merchant there. Hope that answers your question about what happened to them.

That may explain why they dropped me for no reason on June 30th. Heck, if they don't have the courtesy to tell me why, I'm not following them over to Linkshare.

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing

ABW Ambassador
    Jeff was explaining in another post how that cancelled orders are just going to happen. He didn't care to explain why this might be.

You need only visit BizRate for the pieces to all start to come together. Below are quotes from a few of the many customers that either cancelled, or were on the brink of cancellation.

"Website said my $600 item was in stock. It wasn't. I was told my item would be shipped on the first. It wasn't. I was finally advised that the item would not be in stock until the middle of June. I cancelled the order."

"Order placed 20 May. Music123 estimated ship date: 1 June. By 3 June I had not received any notification of shipment status so I contacted Music123 by e-mail. Their response states item now expected from supplier by 20 June, one month after order was initially placed. I'm tempted to cancel my order with Music123, contact another on-line merchant who has the merchandise IN-STOCK and pay about $8 more. I'm moving later this month, if the item doesn't ship by 23 June, I will cancel the order and likely never deal with Music123 again."

"The item was listed as "in stock" on their website with no caveat that they had to order it from a manufacturer which would take over 72 business hours."

"I did not notice that one item I ordered was not in stock, and so I thought my order was shipping. It would be better if it was clearer on the order page that an item was not in stock and that it would be holding up the rest of the order."

"I Was told over the phone that the guitar had to be ordered from the factory and that it would ship to your facility 6/11/03, then I received an email that stated it will ship from yamaha to you on 6/28/03."

"it was 3 weeks from time of purchase to the time of delivery. then it was left outside under my camper in the rain. thankfully i got home in time before contents in box got wet. and i still dont have my amp. when i ordered this stuff it was all in stock not happy!"

"Don't advertise stuff you don't have in stock"

quote:
    Originally posted by jackinthebox:
    Anyone know anything about Music123.com? I wonder if they hang around ABW....

2 points Jack! LMAO!

Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli

ABW Ambassador
    Jeff wrote:

"In a market where our no hassle returns, 45 day price guaranty and satisfaction guaranty are neccessary in order to be competitive, and manufacturer's back-orders are common, there will always be some post-sale cancellations and returns (reversals)."

Hey, an attempt to explain cancellations actually did occur. But the customers still seem to think they shouldn't say they have something in stock if you don't.

The correct explanation then would be, "In a market where we lie to our customers about what we have in stock in hopes of sales, there will always be some post-sale cancellations and returns (reversals)."

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Jeff seems to think that just having *traffic* will help. Never mind if that traffic doesn't get their stuff, and goes away p*ssed--never to try to shop at Music123 again!

~Revenue is King

ABW Ambassador
    The stuff they admit to not having available, they provide the customer with the following:

"We will notify you as soon as this product becomes available. Please enter your email address:"

Which could more accurately read as, "We will notify you as soon as our affiliate's cookie expires in 7 days. Please enter your email address:"

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread