ABW Ambassador
    A friend of mine purchased something from drugstore.com using one of my links. The purchase occurred on Sat. How long does it usually take for these things to track. From my experience sales usually are posted the next day. At least that is what it seems? Can it take this long to post?

ABW Ambassador
    I would bet it's just some sort of delay. I don't know when they post, if they wait till it ships or when the transaction occurs. But from past test purchases they tracked just fine and this month converting at almost 7% for me.

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TrustNo1®:
    I would bet it's just some sort of delay. I don't know when they post, if they wait till it ships or when the transaction occurs. But from past test purchases they tracked just fine and this month converting at almost 7% for me. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Trust, I know that things work differently at linkshare; I just have not figured out how they work yet.

I've had no problem with test orders with them in the past. Maybe it is a weekend thing.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread