Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ABW Ambassador
    Last night (around midnight) I saw several transaction posted at LS (at least 20 or more). This morning I do not see any of those transactions anymore. Nothing else posted after yesterday morning. Kinda like someone wiped out everything after yesterday morning.

ABW Ambassador
    Yes, there is definitely some type of reporting issue going on. Yesterday we had several merchants that did not report, but most did. Today we have none at 10 AM!

Clicks are coming through and being registered, but sales are not posting.

I have several linkshare merchants where their pages are all coming up HTTP 404 Not Found. Type in their URL it comes up find, use the linkshare links....DOA. Checked my stats, clickthroughs for all those links are being recorded.

Linkshare...please get your act together, our visitors would actually like to buy things from your merchants and not receive error pages.

ABW Ambassador
    Same problem here.

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TrustNo1®:
    Same problem here. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Link problem or report problem?

Sent emails to Sarah and contact@linkshare.com. No reply yet.

ABW Ambassador
    Reporting. Clicks coming in fine, but there is a problem with the reporting of sales.

ABW Ambassador
    Now i have a disappearing sales problem. Just went in to check and the number of sales have gone down.

ABW Ambassador
    YIKES, I just lost most of August this afternoon now...before it was only like two days some things were missing!

It looks like Linkshare is pealing the reporting back and, hopefully, rebuilding it soon.

ABW Ambassador
    Yes, click throughs are still showing up for the entire month of August it is the SALES that are rolled back, or missing altogether now.

Linkshare, I would imagine you all could comment on this any time?

Web Ho - Design B!tch ~Michelle's Avatar
    All my sales but one are gone too.

Hope we hear something from LinkShare soon.
    ~Michelle
    "All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."
    "Work to become, not to acquire." -- Confucius

ABW Ambassador
    Boy looks like another long weekend at LS.

I've stopped checking my stats at LS most days, not worth the aggravation. Seems most of my merchants batch or report sporadically.

I use the time to link to merchants at other networks, with real time reporting, consolidated payments, and direct deposit.

When I started out, I really didn't understand why so many veterans worried about these, now I understand.

Lily

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Come on you guys ...think positive. LS is just allowing their BHO's time this Friday to pass out pink slips before they put back the sales where they rightfully belong.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

ABW Ambassador
    My sales have all disappeared as well.

Can't wait to hear the reason this time.

How long did it take them to fix things last time. That was once they believed that something really was wrong.

Usually Steve or Sarah is here telling us everything looks fine on their end. and asking for lots of info to finally realize something is wrong.

I've emailed all of my LS affiliate managers asking them why my sales have disappeared. Anyone else?

Off to Sharasale.

Lily

Boy...Glad to see I wasn't hallucenating again. Thought that was over in the '70s and I was afraid it was back. Sales from July and August disappearing without any returns showing up is just plain scary but at least it not just me. Come on LS...What's Up?

ABW Ambassador
    Another 20 or so transaction just disappeared. So now 2/3 of my August income is gone in the wind!

15 years and counting
    I have a hard time to believe what I'm seing at Linkshare. It's getting worse and worse.
    They can make our sales go On and Off. No need for their parasites friends anymore, they can do it all alone.
    I'm missing 2/3 of my transactions. I've nothing left in the non commissionable sales report, I'm not going to complain for that.
    HOW CAN WE TRUST THEM?
    Are they really worth 30% of my income?

Same here, just saw some sales disappear on my report, what's up with that!
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

My sales for August reduced by30% from the report yesterday.

My wish list for linkshare is regular reporting and electronic fund transfer.

You guys act as if the sales are gone forever. Get a grip...as always this will be fixed and your precious .03 cent commissions will be avaialable for you to make googoo eyes at.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Jeeze I just checked my LS account and me and Charlie have $14,418.32 in earned commissions so far this month. If nothing else that will make them pour over the reporting..
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

ABW Ambassador
    One thing is for sure, you have "earned" your newbie status...any seasoned vetern here will tell you this happens far too often and unfortunately is more the norm, than the exception. Why don't you do us all a favor, and YOU get a grip

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 2gunshorty:
    You guys act as if the sales are gone forever. Get a grip...as always this will be fixed and your precious .03 cent commissions will be avaialable for you to make googoo eyes at. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ABW Ambassador
    Well said Survey Man.

15 years and counting
    Some of my transactions were back yesterday late but now at 6 am, I can't get my reports.
    How can we work with such a screwy company? What have they done for us during the last 5 years? I know they took our money to offer us decadent desserts at their parties but what else? Still no excuses here and nothing on their web site.

Zeus, scheduled maintenance at one of our data centers may have caused the problem you experienced earlier this morning.

15 years and counting
    Thanks danix. It's working now. You have to understand we're getting nervous. We're hit by the search engines, their sort of partners like overture, position tech..., the Norton, other firewalls and parasite removal software, all that because these parasites are spreading and giving a bad reputation to affiliate marketing. And on top of that the economy is not doing too good. Our stats are important. We need to know where we're going and what to do. So if you work for LS, let us know when there's scheduled maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast