ABW Ambassador
    My wife was researching some new affiliate programs when she came across the Ford Direct program. We have some auto content so she thought we had an OK match. Then we looked at the terms

"$4 flat fee is offered to you on items purchased by visitors who are referred to us from your site. "

Are they serious? All the sell are new and used cars on the site. Seriously, $4.00 flat ???

I don't think any of the parasites would even bother!

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>All the sell are new and used cars on the site. Seriously, $4.00 flat ??? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    But for that 4 bucks all you have to do is put up a link. You don't have to lie through your teeth and wear plaid pants.

Wayne

I've earned commissions from Ford Direct. The items "sold" are always listed as a "lead," so I assume they pay $4 each time someone signs up for a free price quote. Not bad to earn $4 and the customer does not have to buy anything. Someone let me know if I'm wrong.

ABW Ambassador
    $4 / quote would be just fine. The information is obviously worth a lot to a car dealer/manufacturer.

My wife has an email in to their affilaite manager to find out what the deal is.

thanks!

How do they prevent people from:

A) Just signing up under aliases and taking the $4 a signup. (not bad money if you signup 10 times an hour)

B) Publishing offer to pay visitors/traffic to sign up. You could pay leads, for instance, $2 and make a killing.

How do they combat this?

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread