Web Ho - Design B!tch ~Michelle's Avatar
    It appears Outdoor Superstore has now left LinkShare.

Gee, it wasn't that long ago that they left CJ to come to LinkShare.

~Michelle
    "All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."
    "Work to become, not to acquire." -- Confucius

One of the worst converters I have ever had... and like a ship in the night, gone. I hate when programs do this. I hope everyone who made money there gets paid. :0(

What A shame this is I have been training (yeah like I know what Im doing lol)someone and for 3 or 4 months he has been making a site with almost all things pointing back to this merchant. I tried to warn him but once someone gets the affiliate bug you cant control them. the poor guy must have 20,000 product pages just getting indexed in time for hunting season. Sounds like a great revenue story.
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nyfalcon:
    What A shame this is I have been training (yeah like I know what Im doing lol)someone and for 3 or 4 months he has been making a site with almost all things pointing back to this merchant. I tried to warn him but once someone gets the affiliate bug you cant control them. the poor guy must have 20,000 product pages just getting indexed in time for hunting season. Sounds like a great revenue story. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Yeah, now Office Max left Linkshare and went to Performics, which means in addition to finding and deleting all those SAS merchants offline, at least 40, now their ads have to be replaced, Office Max is one of my best merchants, but the affiliate codes won't track, what's going on? Are any merchants stable anymore? At least they sent a message they were moving, the SAS never bothered.Since I don't use merchants names, only the keywords from my google weekly top 500, it took a week to find and delete all, in 4 websites, that's a big waste of time.JJ

Ooops, I did not see this post when I put mine up today. I will give you all some insight as to what happened to Outdoor Superstore: http://abw.infopop.cc/eve/ubb.x?a=tp...7396#394107396
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread