ABW Ambassador
    Since they give us 2 days cookie my sales drop up to 80%

is this just me alone ?

Nope, me too. I am so sick of the line that affiliate sales occur immediately.

Is there any other company for music that's good? I know that musiciansfriends also has a horrible cookie situation but at least they have things in stock. From what music123 affil mgr wrote me, they are a small family run business so it seems that there is so much out of stock that the chances of making sales are slim. If they don't have a dropship relation to another company why bother listing items?

I made 300 in Dec for music123 and this month I think around 20.00. I will change links to musiciansfriends for a month to experiment.

Or has anyone tried zzsounds?

ABW Ambassador
    I've never put links up to Music123 after hearing what everybody has said about them. I do great with Musicians Friend at BeFree, i would give them a try. I havent checked Music123 so i don't know if they sell the same stuff. Also has anybody had any success with GuitarTrader at CJ? I've had them on my site for a few months, nothing yet.

Refuse To Lose - Chuck D

Hi!
    Music123 has migrated our Affiliate Program from CJ to LinkShare.com, where we can offer a 7-day cookie.
    In a market where our no hassle returns, 45 day price guaranty and satisfaction guaranty are neccessary in order to be competitive, and manufacturer's back-orders are common, there will always be some post-sale cancellations and returns (reversals).
    The differences in the structure of the programs will create fewer reversals as well as generating greater revenues for our affiliates.
    As the General Manager of our company, I am now personally overseeing our Affiliate Program. I welcome your questions at affiliates@music123.com.
    Thanks for reading this response.
    Jeff Cravetz

Jeff C.

ABW Ambassador
    WTF Jeff . . . go get some sleep . . . all this addressing of the problems with your copy and paste finger in ALL the threads proves nothing will ever come to fruition with M123

Perhaps if I didn't see all your useless canned postings in so many threads I wouldn't be forced to post all my uselss postings either.

Brian
    aka Cyclone

Get while the getting's good

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread