Hi Very new to all of this and I have basic question. I am working on my second website. If I add it under my current linkshare account where do I enter information on the website content? I see where to enter website url but not where to enter description of what it's about. It is totally different products from my first. Do I need to create second account in this instance?
    Thanks in advance. I tried searching thru the forum and didn't find this covered but the search feature seems to operate slow and even locks up at times for me. I am learning a lot from here, very helpful to a beginner.
    Melanie
    President - Affiliate Advocacy 2008 ShareaSale Performance Industry Advocate Award, 2009 Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award - Affiliate Advocate
    Affiliate Advocacy
    NYAffiliateVoice Seery Writing

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    No need for a second acct
    Go into your account then click link for sub accounts where you just add the new site name and URL

ABW Ambassador
    They don't give you a spot to describe your subaccounts. I really wish the programs gave us more information on how we appear to the merchants.

Thank you both. I thought maybe I needed a second account if sites were totally different in order to facilitate approval from merchants.

Back to reading and learning

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread