Outsourced Program Manager Patrick - AMWSO's Avatar
    Hello everyone,

For all GreatSkin affiliate’s - better the number of sales you made in May & June and we’ll give you extra $ bonus!

Here’s how it works:
    The total number of orders you generated from May 1st to June 30th 2004 will act as your target to beat. Bonus Bonanza run dates will be from August 1st through September 30th 2004. Orders over your target will qualify you for the following $ bonuses:

$5 bonus for 2 or more orders over target.

$10 bonus for 3 or more orders over target.

$15 bonus for 5 or more orders over target

$30 bonus for 10 or more orders over target

$45 bonus for 15 or more orders over target

$60 bonus for 20 or more orders over target

$75 bonus for 25 or more orders over target

$100 bonus for 30 or more orders over target

So, if you had 10 orders in May & June and you generate 20 orders in total during August and September, you will receive a $30 bonus on top of your commission.

If you’ve just signed-up (or about to) and haven't had any sales then you’re starting with a clean slate….you’ll only need to hit 3 orders to qualify for an extra $10.

Terms & Entry Details
    To enroll, please email me at Patrick@greatskin.com with a Subject of: 'Bonus Bonanza' including 1.your Website name, 2. Linkshare username and 3.ABW username. I’ll email you back with your target to beat. Bonus winnings will be calculated in the first week of October and will be added to that month’s commission check. Does not apply to Gift Certificate-only purchases.

Good luck all!

Thanks,
    Patrick
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. MSN - goodfellowpat@hotmail.com ::: www.amwso.com Get our RSS News Feed here - feeds.feedburner.com/AMWSO
    My Affiliate Marketing Programs :
    EverSmoke.com - SouthBeachSmoke.com, My music production site.

Outsourced Program Manager Patrick - AMWSO's Avatar
    We were so happy with the response we had during the first month of our bonus - that we couldn't stop ourselves from paying the below affiliates an extra $100 each. This wasn't planned and our moment of genorosity took us all by suprsie too!

The following were randomly selcted and will receive an extra $100 in next months commision check:

1. lecam
    2. Mr. D Yee
    3. y7TRu2rS5T

If you are one of the above lucky winners, I'll contact you shortly to confirm the payment.

The Bonanza runs through the end of September so there’s still time for you to receive a bonus from GreatSkin.com. All you have to do is beat the number of orders you achieved in May & June to receive up to $100. So get activated now - feature GreatSkin’s links (see below) and strive to be in our next round of winners.

[To enroll, please email me at Patrick@GreatSkin.com with your Website name, Linkshare username and ABW username.

Thanks,

Patrick
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. MSN - goodfellowpat@hotmail.com ::: www.amwso.com Get our RSS News Feed here - feeds.feedburner.com/AMWSO
    My Affiliate Marketing Programs :
    EverSmoke.com - SouthBeachSmoke.com, My music production site.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread