Does anyone know how long it takes Lands End to send out commission checks? I reached their $100 threshold for the first time in April, and haven't seen a check yet. Linkshare says that payment comes directly from the merchant and not from them. Not sure if I should be worried yet?!

ABW Ambassador
    You reached the threshold in April? Wow, it is July 22nd
    Have you e-mailed them? Some merchants send out an e-mail to tell you that they need tax information before they will pay you. You really ought to get in touch with them. It has been a long time. All of the merchants that I have dealt with who pay themselves, have paid quickly. Although I have never dealt with Lands End

www.cjshoppingnetwork.com

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Hi ElegantPlus -

Please send your LinkShare account information to me at abw@linkshare.com, and I'll be happy to check on the status of your payment.

Thanks,
    Sarah

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    LandsEnd is old school LS. Huge minimum and quarterly payouts with only special payment terms to the BHO's. You must have fallen through their AM's radar getting above the threshold. Some like Brooks Bros. and the wench Martha Stewart entice you to add more links under threat of cancellation ....then drop you when you get close to the payout figure.

Pushing someone like LandsEnd is worthless. Smart affiliates just post some of their Full retail priced items next to the discounters offerings and clean up. I've never had a single sale in 3 years from all the clicks to LandsEnd...that's 3 Holiday shopping periods. Solution is to FIRE their AM and get some homeless person to take over the program. Burn the BHO phone contact book while your at it!

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Thanks Sarah. I've e-mailed my details.

Well if it is as you say Mike & Charlie, I've managed to slip through twice now. Just hit my second threshold level payment which is what got me to wondering where the first was.

Currently, they owe me about $270. April commission were reported to be paid on May by Linkshare.

I recently e-mailed Lands' End about it they told me they "quarterly" and I should ecpext a check in August for April May June commissions.

I'm fine with that, but in Linkshare system it says they pay "every month when commission exceed $100".

Any one got Land's End's May and June checks?

Find you coupons for 536 online retailers
    http://www.dealslist.com

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Like Dell they'll pay up when they get around to it. I'm sure it's treated as a deferred advertising expense sitting on the bottom of their bill pile.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    I just rec'd an invitation to join Land's End. Not from the email address I have at Linkshare.

The AM filled out a "Contact Us" form on one of my sites.

I can't find it on Linkshare.

Is it "Invitation Only"

If so, where do I find the details (Commissions, cookie duration, etc)

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread