ABW Ambassador
    Anyone else getting slammed by spam from them - or cough - one of their affiliates?

I have even spoken with their am or someone there about the spam, which of course they insist isn't spam - just i guess i signedup for their deals with 4 spam traps on the same day. The person I have spoken to is hilarious, with his "i don't understand this spam stuff, who is spamming you??"

Even more fun, it goes through - which redirects through - - which is (you know shawn collins buddies who don't spam, but keep spamming??). I even notified them. yet the spam keeps coming.

Linkshare has been informed and haven't done anything about it. PetCareRx has threatened me if I keep trying to get someone to do something...

So fair warning if you are promoting them, with a spammer being allowed (they told me they would not stop them - only remove me, because it isn't spam), you are going to have a hard time getting conversions. Why would you trust a program that has been notified of a spammer and continues to work with the spammer?

By the way, i am hardly the only one getting spammed.
    And I am hardly the only one making the connections:

So unless your pets like spam, stay clear.

I was thinking about making a post for this, but it looks like you beat me to it. I've been getting spam from PetCareRX for weeks now. I thought it was odd because it's a program I've heard about through mostly legitimate affiliate channels. It seems like this might be a program to avoid if they can't put an end to these problems. I can't believe they'd threaten you for bringing this to their attention, that's just wrong.

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread