I saw on my web site that almost all linkshare merchants data feed url has two extra \\ in there and none of the links work.

When I try to Import the data feed again i see that all new data feed are coming without merchant ID and without offer id. In this format.

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">
    http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=&lt;LSN EID&gt;&offerid=&lt;LSN OID&gt;.661&type=15&subid=0
    </pre>

Any one else seeing this problem?
    Thanks
    Asif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Asif:
    I saw on my web site that almost all linkshare merchants data feed url has two extra \\ in there and none of the links work.

When I try to Import the data feed again i see that all new data feed are coming without merchant ID and without offer id. In this format. Similar,my son has a landscaping business, besides being a cop and fireman, he asked me to order him a new laptop computer, I ordered an Ibm, with an extra 12 month warranty,and battery chager, off my website,high cost, from a Linkshare merchant J&R computers, he got it, I got zilch, they don't have any record of it, or send a check, Ls is to busy patting themselves on the back for being the first program, and lost a lot of merchants along the way,My nickles worth.
    JJ

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">
    http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=&lt;LSN EID&gt;&offerid=&lt;LSN OID&gt;.661&type=15&subid=0
    </pre>

Any one else seeing this problem? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Affiliate Manager
    I am seeing the same issue on isolated websites at the moment. I am digging into the problem with my account manager - I will update when I get an answer.
    Have a good one
    Joey

I just checked our LS links that we get thru the merchandiser and every datafeed is missing our LS id and offerid, too.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    I just reported this thread to Sam who is managing Luggage Online so she can check our feed and see if it's OK or call Linkshare to see what's up.

We do now have a free feed outside of LS now which is a plus because the links run to LO instead of through the LS domain so won't get blocked by certain apps.

Affiliate Manager
    Hello all -
    I just found out from LinkShare IT that there was an issue (obviously) with their templates, which should be remedied the next time the merchandiser feeds are pushed. There was some debate on whether this would be this evening EST or tomorrow morning.
    Fun fun fun
    Joey

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    Thanks for the datafeed update Joey.

It's at times like this that I'm glad I update my feeds by hand
    Greg Rice Affiliate Program Management
    www.gocmc.com info(AT)gocmc.com | 330-259-1223

Join us! - MiNeeds.com | DiscountCandleShop/CheeseSupply | Feng Shui Plaza

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread