ABW Affiliates,

I am bringing you an easy money maker. In fact, this might be one of the easiest money makers of the year. Here's why...

Overstock.com has the exclusive online rights to sell the new film/book FahrenHYPE 9/11. This film refutes many of Michael Moore's claims, and is drawing national attention.

Again, people will only be able to get this product online from Overstock.com. Below is a link to the static page. Be sure to drop your 11 digit linkshare ID into the [SITE.CODE] portion of the link.

http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=[SITE.CODE]&offerid=52439.10007422&type=3&subid=0

FYI - Anyone making the mistake of selling it pre-order in anticipation that they are going secure inventory will have to tell thier customers that they don't have it! The film is currently ranked 1,092 on Amazon's best sellers list (last I checked) - up from 19,000 a few days ago.

Happy sales!

So what are you saying? That even though Amazon is allowing pre orders they will never get it? They don't know this?

So can we sell it or not? I dont get it

Heyder: Yes! You can sell it. That is what the link is for. Again, just be sure to place your 11 digit LinkShare ID in the [SITE.CODE] portion of the link.

Jane - My understanding is that AMZN is under the impression that their distributor will get it in stock, hence the pre-order. Their distributor doesn't have the rights to sell it.

ABW Ambassador
    JT...What is the commission on Media items again? I am sure this is a nice jump on Amazon, although it will only be a matter of time before they get enough numbers to entice the distributors into coming through.

Oh now I get it. Duh on me

Yuk, a merchant taking sides politically. Bad for business, I'd say.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AAnnAArchy:
    Yuk, a merchant taking sides politically. Bad for business, I'd say. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you look at their landing page you'll see they both "versions" of this.
    Greg Rice Affiliate Program Management
    www.gocmc.com info(AT)gocmc.com | 330-259-1223

Join us! - MiNeeds.com | DiscountCandleShop/CheeseSupply | Feng Shui Plaza

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AAnnAArchy:
    Yuk, a merchant taking sides politically. Bad for business, I'd say. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Naa, Overstock is advertising on Rush Limbaugh now too... Guess they are a netural party
    Signup Now for our KiteandWind affiliate program exclusivly at Shareasale.
    * 7% + Bonus - 365 return days
    * 2nd Tier Signup Bonus - Parasite Free - Auto Deposit Merchant
    * Free Datafeed - PopShops- Performance Cash Bonus

AAnnArchy/Poopie - We understand how the placement of this new product on our web site could be confused as a political stance by Overstock.com. As a clarification, Overstock.com does not sponsor, support, or endorse the views and opinions of any political party, organization, personality, or issue. We simply provide a great selection of quality merchandise at deep discounts. As vigorous supporters of free speech, we firmly believe society as a whole benefits enormously by encouraging a diversity of ideas. For these reasons, we auto-accept every affiliate that joins our program. If Rush wants to be an affiliate and doesn't play the parasite game, then he is free to advertise our links/banners.

Survey Man - We normally pay 3% on media sales, but in this case, we are paying out 7%. Amazon may be able to entice the distributor, but it is going to have to be a sweet offer, considering that we are the distributor. We are offering this to affiliates that e-mail our team directly to request the offer. (affiliategroup@overstock.com)

Cheers,

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    Hmmm. Amazon not allowed to sell it - way to maximise distribution. NOT!

Can't wait until the F911 DVD hits town. I've been taking GoP-supporting friends to it and it's been a real eye-opener for them.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    As I've explained to Overstock starting 5 years ago ...the more effort you take to corner the brand name closeout market the more exclusive deals will flow your way. They dominate the closeout media and book industry and get this carrot throw their way from a conservative publisher. Worldstock=rewarding world artisans Bush supports worldtrade and Nafta. Guess Patrick Byrnes is a compassionate conservative as his bestest buddy is Warren Buffet. Makes sense with OS reach for the FahrenHype 9/11 movie to throw it out to the public where real bargains draw all political party shoppers.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

ABW Ambassador
    JT, I have emailed you and cc'ed the general email on the 7% boost....Let me know.

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread