Animal Lover
    Did everyone get this email?

We wanted to inform you that The Mother Maid Company filed a chapter 11 reorganization case on September 14, 2004, in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Georgia, Atlanta Division, Case No. 04-75246-PWB. The company is pleased that it has continued to receive the cooperation and support of its secured lender and its principal vendors and suppliers as it attempts to restructure its affairs under the protection of the bankruptcy court. In that regard, a consensual agreement has been reached with the company's secured lender which will allow the company to have funding to maintain an adequate stock of inventory and continue normal business operations during the chapter 11. Obligations to affiliates and customers of Mother Maid arising after the bankruptcy filing will be paid in the normal course of business, pursuant to the terms of any underlying agreement with the company, as administrative expenses of the bankruptcy estate. If you should have any questions, you or your counsel may contact our reorganization counsel: J. Robert Williamson, Scroggins & Williamson, 404-893-3880 ( Thank you for your continued assistance and cooperation.

Jordan Marie Affiliate Management team

I was wondering for a while why I was told in my payment report to 'contact the merchant regarding my payment' which I did and I guess this was their reply.

My DataFeed Scripts - php datafeed scripts for your site
    Shareasale datafeed scripts - to display Shareasale datafeeds
    Linkshare datafeed scripts - for multiple Linkshare merchants

ABW Ambassador
    You know I did get that, but only had time to skim the first line and see "The Mother Maid Company", which I was unfamilar with. Now that I have read your post I realize it is the owner of Jordan Marie.

For some reason, this does not surprise me. Has anyone else done well with their program? Admittedly we have not given it a ton of exposure but tney just don't sell for us.

I think it is time to look for a replacement.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread