ABW Ambassador
    We have noticed over the past few days that to run a general "Sales & Activity" report sometimes spins and spings indefinitely, or sometimes takes 30 minutes to produce any resutls (a report) and other times the reporting system returns a header line with blank results below.

All morning, and it is now after 11 AM EST, the reports have been run and rerun with not a single report returned. We had issues with this occuring back a while ago, but it seems the reporting engine is crapping out once again.

We use broadband and have had no issue with any other site, are able to login fine, pull links and doing everything BUT reporting so it is definitely Linkshare specific.

I've not seen this today. The reports came up quickly, but I ran a report on all my merchants and I'm seeing all the merchants I had previously dropped, too. These former merchants on mine show 1 impression, 0 clicks, etc.
    ~Ernie

Speaking weird reporting, what time zone is LS in? I'm in central and it is 8:30pm here, yet when i logged onto LS it says it is already Oct. 1.

If that is correct, that would put somewhere off of the East coast. I always assumed they were in the USA. Was I mistaken?
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

ABW Ambassador
    [Speaking weird reporting, what time zone is LS in? I'm in central and it is 8:30pm here, yet when i logged onto LS it says it is already Oct. 1.]

It seems that they coordinate on GMT. Don't have a clue why. Maybe for international affiliates? Maybe I'm wrong.

ABW Ambassador
    Login is down today, others are reporting this in another thread. I think their whole system has lost its legs.

Is it April Fools Day? My stats for my many sites at Linkshare show Zero Impressions, Zero Click-throughs for the last 24 hours (which is really impossible because I did some test clicks today just to make sure).

Okay, someone at LS must have read my posts in the Titanium Award thread and thought it would be fun to play with my stats today.
    7 Days A Week Marketing

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 7-days:
    Okay, someone at LS must have read my posts in the Titanium Award thread and thought it would be fun to play with my stats today. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Me too - not a sausage sine I posted in that thread. Next time, they can give it to O.B. Laden and I'll just go along with it.

LS are The Best

Let's see if that works (if it does, I might just think about writing an ebook)

When I request the reporting for Oct. 1, it still shows no impressions, no clicks and no sales. Is anyone else seeing this?
    7 Days A Week Marketing

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 7-days:
    When I request the reporting for Oct. 1, it still shows no impressions, no clicks and no sales. Is anyone else seeing this? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now showing clicks and sales up to October 2.

I'm showing some data for Oct 1st, but none for the 2nd or 3rd...

I've been trying to login for 4 days with no success. I get the message that my email address is wrong - bull. I've been getting all the LS mail daily. Tried to email them twice this week with no response. My patience is running low and I'm setting my goals to remove all LS merchants before the holidays.
    ~Ernie

15 years and counting
    You're not the only one, Ernie. They have lost already many affiliates.
    Did you read that:
    http://abw.infopop.cc/eve/ubb.x?a=tp...89&m=889101148
    These @ssholes are faster to answer and work with the parasites than to answer their emails.
    SHAME ON YOU LinkShare

My reporting is still screwed up!

7 Days A Week Marketing

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Hi All -

According to my team there have been no reporting delays. If you continue to experience difficulty, please email me specifics at abw@linkshare.com and I will have my team investigate.

Sarah

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    Hey linkshare moderator...... I cannot login, and have been unable to do so for a week. No replies to me emails. My account over there is ElbowCreek, it keeps giving me that error message when I login about my email addres. I have gone through the steps requested a dozen times, it never corrects.

Could you do something about that?

I have tried to contact someone over there unsuccesfully on 4 different occasions.

Thanks,

-Tom
    Following everyone else is a GREAT way to become average.

wondering if your password is too short for them, all of a sudden.

I was tripping over the login for days but somehow entered my 4-character password and was told it had to be longer. I lengthened it and finally was able to log in.

not exactly sure yet, how I did it, though . . .

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread