Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Your e-mail address is marked as invalid. You must successfully validate your e-mail address before accessing sections of the interface other than Update Profile.

WTF is going on, I'v updated my profile around 12 times and never gotten a validation email. How can I validate???

Linkshare Please Validate my email! I can't seem to do it myself and your system has a bug that is effecting my affiliate relationship!

Internet Cowboy
    Same thing here.

same here. guess everyone's off tonight.

Also I can't seem to even Login to my Linkshare account now!!!!!!!!!! Hello WTF is going on???

ABW Ambassador
    Calm down Jason. There is link that you click on in your update area that will send a new confirmation email to you. I just had to do it myself

It is in the e-mail address area. "If your email address is already updated, and you want to receive a new confirmation email,
    Click here"

Try that.

Tried that Julian nothing is working...

okay for some wierd reason I can login to Linkshare in Firefox but only to the Profile, Everytime I go to the reports section or any other area I get automatically logged out. And when I try to login with IE I can't even login.... Must be a bug. Hope they don't delete my account.

Hmm, that's weird.

I am using Firefox I just logged in and I am able to access all sections of the site. Seems like if it were a bug, it would happen consistently. Although, there could be dozens of factors in terms of browser versions/setup, etc.
    - I am not young enough to know everything

Let me just add a couple of words to this, I also use firefox and sometimes no matter what I do I just cannot login to Linkshare. I have to swap over to IE then I get in first try.

Sometimes I can go a couple of weeks with no problems using firefox but you can bet I will never be able to login for a complete month with it.
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

I'm getting the same thing. I've tried confirming my email again and nothing is being sent.

I've tried Mozilla, IE, & Opera.

Same problem here. Can't log in, and the confirmation email isn't being sent.

15 years and counting
    When you get your profile page, you need to click just under your email address, in the middle of the report, something like confirm your email. Don't click on update at the top or at the bottom of the page or you'll start an other cycle for nothing. You'll get an email with a special URL, click on it, enter your userid and password, then WAIT, WAIT and WAIT before to log in again. Remember, Linkshare is not real time.
    Linkshare you're a pain in ...

When you get your profile page, you need to click just under your email address, in the middle of the report, something like confirm your email. Don't click on update at the top or at the bottom of the page or you'll start an other cycle for nothing. You'll get an email with a special URL, click on it, enter your userid and password, then WAIT, WAIT and WAIT before to log in again. Remember, Linkshare is not real time.
    Linkshare you're a pain in

Did that... and went to the URL and typed in the URL they sent and it says URL is not complete everytime.. seems like it's missing some of the URL.

15 years and counting
    Jason, my link looks like that:
    http://www.linkshare.com/emailvalid?...O1BpnzyHAbFQ==
    (this link was modified)

Wierd.. Mine was
    http://www.linkshare.com/emailvalid?...lBhNDRXUOSVw==

Which leads too :
    Please Try Again.
    There was an error reading your affiliate ID code in the confirmation link. Please make sure you have clicked on a complete link from your verification email. If the link still does not work, please go to www.linkshare.com and login to your affiliate account and request a new confirmation email in the Update Profile area. If you continue to experience problems, please email us at contact@linkshare.com.

15 years and counting
    Is it working, now?

I tried your link and I've that:
    "Please confirm that you received your confirmation email by entering your affiliate Username and Password"

no

15 years and counting
    If you click my link what do you read?

Ok, I finally got the email, went to the exact url, and filled in my info, and I got this error:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Please Try Again.
    There was an error reading your affiliate ID code in the confirmation link. Please make sure you have clicked on a complete link from your verification email. If the link still does not work, please go to www.linkshare.com and login to your affiliate account and request a new confirmation email in the Update Profile area. If you continue to experience problems, please email us at contact@linkshare.com. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I guess I'll just wait for Linkshare to work this out. Although I am a bit worried about that confirmation link that doesnt work right. In the confirmation email, Linkshare says:
    "If we do not receive your confirmation: your account will be deemed inactive, you will not receive future emails regardless of your opt-in status, and your account may be terminated."

the problem is after I put my login info in I get: There was an error reading your affiliate ID code in the confirmation link. Please make sure you have clicked on a complete link from your verification email. If the link still does not work, please go to www.linkshare.com and login to your affiliate account and request a new confirmation email in the Update Profile area. If you continue to experience problems, please email us at contact@linkshare.com.

15 years and counting
    I got that too at the beginning. "If we do not receive your confirmation: your account will be deemed inactive, you will not receive future emails regardless of your opt-in status, and your account may be terminated."
    I said to myself that's what I'm getting for contacting them and my merchants the day the Titanium award was announced.

15 years and counting
    Seems like their security code don't match your email, Jason. Don't know what to tell you, to mess up your profile and change your email could be worse.

ok, I emailed Linkshare.. They better not frieking delete my account..

Well now I verified my address and it worked now finally. But now I can't login?

You have been logged out for security reasons. To log back in again, please enter your Username and Password above. For your convenience, you will be brought directly back to the page you were accessing in your account.

okay Linkshare what did you do to the Login?

Update: and I can only login now with Mozzilla.. what the ???

Mine finally got straightened out. The 1st email was like jason's invalid???? I then reverified my email and waited a couple more hours and finally got a new url that actually worked. What a PITA!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast