ABW Ambassador
    Can someone please help me? I looked all over the interface on Linkshare and can not figure out who to contact if I had a check sent to me that was never received. It is a very big check so I am VERY upset about it. It was sent by linkshare not the merchant. I remember reading that some posters have had problems receiving duplicate checks from linkshare. I am hoping that is not he case?

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Log in , click on the "Your Account" tab, and then click on "Payment Report". You can click on the gray box "Haven't recieved a payment from a merchant yet?" but I would try contacting the merchant first. Last time I clicked on the "gray" box I never got another sale again from that merchant - maybe I am just a bit paranoid or maybe this was a nono
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

ABW Ambassador
    This happened to me earlier this year and it was a large check for me to. I emailed Linkshare about it and, typically, they were totally useless. I then contacted the affiliate manager who I already had a good relationship with. She contacted Linkshare and a new check was issued that same week and I received it the following week.

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    No more excuses!

We are approaching 2005, there are no more excuses for missing, lost checks.

Perhaps LS their merchant partners and others should look into echeck for near future solving dilema.

But ofcourse direct deposit is better for affiliates.

"Echecks are well suited for secure business-to-business payments over the Internet"

http://www.nacm.org/bcmag/bcarchives...oct99art6.html

http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/credit/echeck.htm

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Fastest solution is to mail the effected merchant and have them request that LS cancel the lost cheque and issue a new one

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Echeck ??
    never popular

merchants can use
    moneybookers neteller paypal

Western Union Money Transfer

Western Union ?

Which affiliate program do that ?
    The transaction fee is not cheap ?

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Hi infoseeker -

Please send me the check information at abw@linkshare.com and I will ask my team to look into this issue.

Sarah

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks everyone for your advice.

But what is really pathetic is how Linkshare handles this situation. One thing about cj is that if a check is lost there is someone that you could contact ON THE PHONE who will stop the check and reissue another one. Of course they also have DD. I realize that we have to pay for the stop at cj but in the end at least they will follow through. Once this happens to you at Linkshare you do begin to reevaluate whether it is worth promoting their merchants?? I seriously doubt it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Once this happens to you at Linkshare you do begin to reevaluate whether it is worth promoting their merchants?? I seriously doubt it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Doesn't cost a penny to cancel the check and have it reissued and every check I have needed resent to a partner has been resent with no fuss.

It would sure be nice to have DD though

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

&gt;&gt; I realize that we have to pay for the stop at cj but in the end at least they will follow through

i hate cj policy on charging affiliate $25.
    hurry, they should offer DD to international publishers who are earning a huge sum monthly too

To cancel a check you must stop payment on it Chris. That will cost the person canceling it 15 to 100 dollars depending on the bank and the quantity the check was issued for and up to a 1 year investigation if check was cashed. So to say it doesn't cost a penny to cancel a check is wrong.

I contact Sarah at abw@linkshare.com
    it always helps.

ABW Ambassador
    "Hi infoseeker -
    Please send me the check information at abw@linkshare.com and I will ask my team to look into this issue.
    Sarah"

Sarah,
    I contacted the merchant. If I do not hear from them I will e-mail you. Thanks

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    wow! i don't even have to post anything - just read my sig file (whatever that thing is at the bottom of all my posts)

do not know

18. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread