ABW Ambassador
    I haven't been able to access my reports for two days.

How are things with everyone else?

According to Messer, the report outages of several months ago, were due to efforts to improve things.

Was I a fool, a naive newbie for believing him?

Well this naive not so newbie is smartening up. I'm off to SAS and Performics to build more links. For some reason, their reports work almost all of the time. They may not be as fancy, but they work. I know the important stuff. Like how much money I'm making.

No I'm not submitting more info to LS, because "everything is okay on your side."

Think about this LS and LS merchants as more of us spend more and more time away from LS.

Lily

Haven't been able to get in since friday afternoon here maybe the revoked 15k winner hired a hacker to bust their system. hmmmmm
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

15 years and counting
    Seems like everything is back to normal. I've no extra sales left. They have cleaned my reports. A few merchants are late reporting, but it's nothing new.

I find that reporting is extremely slow lately. Sometimes I have to wait about 5 minutes for the results to appear. Oh well, what else is new?!!

not only were reports delayed over the weekend, some of us have had to (and apparently some still do)jump through some hoops just to log in.

LS said something changed that would affect some, but never specified what it was or how anyone could get around it. apparently the key was hidden somewhere on their interface.

I finally got the sign-in interface to cough up a change notification email and then I was in again. Of course, stats didn't make sense until long after the weekend.

Some time in the past they changed the length requirement for passwords. Don't know if that is the current problem some are facing.

ABW Ambassador
    It almost seems like the weekend is where a good number of reporting problems and issue crop up, but I am not sure if it is because sales are generally slower over weekends, or if things deteriorate when no one is there.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread