I've been wrestling with this login issue. I sent an e-mail on Oct. 5th through the affiliate interface. They responded (likely and auto-response) that the file was "too big" and couldn't be opened.

I resent the e-mail through Outlook. Lo and behold, it's Oct. 8th and still no response.

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    Same here, Karl, it's been a week and a half since I have been able to access my account. I've never been a big affiliate, sales-wise for Linkshare, just figured they didn't really care about me. I'm sure if I sold thousands a day they would be all over the place making sure I was taken care of.

I did get an email from someone at abw@linkshare.com , but they did not get my issue resolved. You might try that email.
    Following everyone else is a GREAT way to become average.

Animal Lover
    Don't hold your breath...I've sent emails to them before and a fair number of them never got replied to...

Oscar
    My DataFeed Scripts - php datafeed scripts for your site
    Shareasale datafeed scripts - to display Shareasale datafeeds
    Linkshare datafeed scripts - for multiple Linkshare merchants

Eh, someone musta read this thread, I'm hunky dory now.

I can't access mine either. For a few days it would take a couple tries and now its been 6 tries and still not in...

Elbow- was there a problem that they told you about with the login page?

Thanks

Liz

I did so many things to try to get back into my stats that I can't remember what the magic word was. But sometime during that hassle I put my original passwords into the slots and was told automatically that they were too short. So I lengthened them. I may have done something else, but I ended up finally seeing the email from them that I could answer and then get back in.

They said on this forum that some would have problems, or something like that, but nicely never specified what was going to be seen by those with problems.

kinda typical.

My problem was just that stupid confirmation page, I would try updating the email, and it would never come through to me, etc. They walked me through it with a new email address, and the second one worked fine. Just email abw@linkshare.com , hey will help.

guess I have joined the dis-enfranchised affiliate victims of Linkshare affiliate support.

for 2 months i have been trying to get linkshare to fix an interface glitch,... that doesnt allow me to add or delete merchants.... hey I don't even see the category lists on the opening page of my account....

I know the problem is with my account... I can login just fine woth my wifes account...

the problem is not with my compputer as the "canned response" I recieved implied...

One would think that Cousin Steve would fix these problems for no other reason then to have us complaining about the real problems... like PARASITES in the network...

Guess I need to drop Linkshare... that's too bad... several of my best preforming merchants are Linkshare merchants....

Joe
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

Joe:

I'm not exactly a big Linkshare fan, but ..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Guess I need to drop Linkshare... that's too bad... several of my best preforming merchants are Linkshare merchants.... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's an adage out there, something about your nose and a face ...

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Hi my2cents -

Please feel free to forward me information about this issue at abw@linkshare.com and I will investigate for you.

Sarah

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi Karl

Are you in yet, any follow up from LS yet?

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LinkShare Moderator:
    Hi my2cents -

Please feel free to forward me information about this issue at abw@linkshare.com and I will investigate for you.

Sarah <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am quitting Linskare this very week, because at night none of my links work and then the next day they all are working again, after I remove some because I did n't want my customers to think I have a rinky dink site. Allen Miller is checking into it for me but hey, my time is worth something too. Sorry but ever since Art.com left them I should have too. I am staying with CJ at least they communicate with me. Motormint will be mad but I can't help it. I sold a lot of cars for them.

Chris:

Yup. Long story, but we're in and signed up.

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread