Can anyone login to LS?

Earlier I was logged in and tried to get to LS mail and received a "could not process - try again later" error message. I just tried to log in again and after I click from the main page, all I get is a white blank page.

Same here Linda...

I have had those problems for a few days now.

15 years and counting
    I've no problem to login LinkShare but I can't retrieve my emails. The "Check Mail" function doesn't work.
    Still no significant reporting update. We're in November and still waiting for an accurate report of October sales.

Affiliate Manager
    I spoke with LS this Afternoon and was informed it could be a couple of days before you notice things working smoothly again...

Thanks all. I'm able to log in again but still can't get to their mail. Guess I'll just move along to non-LS merchants and get back in a few days after I get others updated. This time of the month, I don't have the time to waste in checking every couple of hours to see if I can get access to the mail.

Very frustrating. I don't get any more information as a merchant either.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Dear LinkShare Merchant:

We are currently experiencing some database issues that are impacting certain merchant interface functions, including reporting and SynergyAnalytics, MailCenter, IP Report, and Affiliate Management. Please be assured that we are diligently working on resolving these issues and expect them to be fully resolved within 1 to 3 days. We will provide daily updates on the status of these problems until they are resolved, and apologize for any inconvenience.

Best,
    The LinkShare Team
    www.linkshare.com <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

At least they let the merchants know that there's problems. Guess us affiliates don't count enough to communicate something like this with us.

Thanks for passing on your notification, Andy.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Linda:
    At least they let the merchants know that there's problems. Guess us affiliates don't count enough to communicate something like this with us.

Thanks for passing on your notification, Andy. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Linda,

We got this at 5:13 PM. I've been having difficulty accessing our data all day...

Monday's are our "reports generation day" and both of my LS merchants are in the dark, well almost in the dark. I keep my set of numbers too

I'm sure LS has their hands a little bit tied up now, i'd give em a little slack...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

ABW Ambassador
    Andy,

Thank you for posting your LS update. It gives a lot more info than that posted by Sarah on a companion thread.

I'm off to my non LS merchants.

There are more and more of them.

Lily

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread