Hello,

My individual items report for one of my linkshare merchants is dramatically different than the sales and activities or product success reports. Those last two types of reports agree with each other, but indicate sales of more than twice what the individual reports show. They differ for almost every day in November. In past months they have always agreed. Any suggestions on which report to believe?

Regards,

PS. I feel like I have been undergoing a continual denial of information attack this month. As long as the sales continue I will get over not having useful timely information, but I am getting dizzy.

jrb,

your reports (sales vs the other two) will differ when commission is not paid for certain merchandise. check your agreement.

for example, ebgames does not pay for hardware purchases (consoles, hand-helds, etc.).

nick
    <font size="2">Get Your <a href="http://www.psp4.us" target="_blank">Sony PSP</a> Now!</font>

Hello,

I have been working with the merchant in question for two years and have never seen this discrepancy before. I am quite familar with both the agreement and the products sold. So what you are suggesting is not the issue. I am waiting to hear back from the merchant directly. I thinks its most likely an error linkshare reporting. The lack of responses to my orginal post makes me believe it is not a widespread issue though, which is good. Thanks for your reply.

Regards,

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread