Whats the average for forzeiri to payout? Ive been sittin on a commission check owed to me for over a month now.. linkshare states that they are waiting on the merchant to send the funds, forz says that they are waiting on linkshare to send them the report, linkshare says the report is sent, and forz says that they sent out the check that day, then....... (Ongoing aint it? ) forz rep tells me that they havent recieved the funds from forz, and that they are all the way in italy so it may take some time (Over a month???)

well, thats the reason for my question, is this normal? if so, then i'll breath easy... if not, then i guess I'll have to go out of my way to get this money..

thx all

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi Verbalkent

Patrick will be here very shortly to answer that and ensure it's moved along at a higher speed.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Outsourced Program Manager Patrick - AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi Verbalkent,

The commission check for October was sent to Linkshare on the 23rd November, which means you should receive your check this week. This is generally the time you should allow and is quite normal. LS calculate commission payments around the 2nd week of each month...although this month I think it was a bit later. By the time the check has been sent from Italy, and Linkshare has posted the individual payments to you, then (upto) 4 weeks is the norm.

Anyway, I just want to reassure you that you will be paid and you won't need to do any chasing up personaly. In the meantime, I've emialed my rep at Linkshare today and asked him to confirm that individual checks have been sent. Will keep you posted.

Cheers,
    Patrick
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. MSN - goodfellowpat@hotmail.com ::: www.amwso.com Get our RSS News Feed here - feeds.feedburner.com/AMWSO
    My Affiliate Marketing Programs :
    EverSmoke.com - SouthBeachSmoke.com, My music production site.

Still no funds, I've heard 3 different time frames and answers from forzieri' affil dept.. Can you confirm that linkshare did receive the funds? becuase to thier knowledge, they havent...

This is getting pretty scary

I just checked after I sent the last post. I see nothing in the payment report now. I really hope that means linkshare has sent the funds, out.. Somebody tell me something

LinkShare Mailed Check on 12/08/2004 WOOHOO! My first sorta big check.. took a while, but they mailed it.. still sucks about the 3 differnet answers I received, but hey... I got paid

Outsourced Program Manager Patrick - AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi Verbalkent,

Congrats on your first big check - and apologies if you feel like the responses you received were inconsistent.

Now that's settled...lets focus on the here and now. December is the biggest season for Forzieri...and affiliate based sales are six times higher than for the same period last month !!! So keep those links up, drive that traffic and you should earn even more this month. That's what it's all about

All the best,
    Patrick
    Forzieri Partner Manager
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. MSN - goodfellowpat@hotmail.com ::: www.amwso.com Get our RSS News Feed here - feeds.feedburner.com/AMWSO
    My Affiliate Marketing Programs :
    EverSmoke.com - SouthBeachSmoke.com, My music production site.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread