Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ABW Ambassador
    Anyone else not able to log in? If it isn't that problem it's the problem of reports not being updated. Geez, what's with this company?

guess this is normal.... I'm able to login, infact during the night they fixed the problems with my account after 6 month of griping..

Joe
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

I can log in, but pages are super slow to load.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

ABW Ambassador
    Very slow. It is trying to load the affiliate homepage now - blank screen for the past 10 minutes but eventually I expect it to complete loading.

Reports page (current month sales)is coming up blank.

Hmmmmm...
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Web Ho - Design B!tch ~Michelle's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 7-days:
    Reports page (current month sales)is coming up blank.

Hmmmmm... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same here.

Says its done loading, but it only loads the page header and that is it.

Grrrrrr
    ~Michelle
    "All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."
    "Work to become, not to acquire." -- Confucius

I'm in the same boat it kind of sets my day off to a bad start when I cannot view my stats.
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

I'm able to log in, but it times out when I try to run a report (current month Revenue Report for a low-volume merchant).
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    It's my fault! I have about 20 windows open running reports trying to figure out what dates and what reports actually match the payment report that was released today!

ABW Ambassador
    The report finally ran. Nothing updated since this morning- maybe the merchants couldn't get in either to upload new stats (all thanks to Billy Kay).

Same here. I am hoping my reports haven't updated or maybe as jimbo said aboce, the merchansts could not upload their stats. Any AM's able to u/l today?

ABW Ambassador
    djohnson,

They are updated. I was able to get into my husband's account really early this morning and stuff had been updated since yesterday. It's my pathetic stuff I can't login to.

http and a telephoto
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Billy Kay:
    It's my fault! I have about 20 windows open running reports trying to figure out what dates and what reports actually match the payment report that was released today! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    LOL, thanks for breaking it Billy Kay, I thought it was me, they were having a cow because I actually made a couple of sales over the weekend!!!
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    I'm off ok! Now everyone else can log in!!!

I'll give ya' 15 minutes, then I need it back!

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Thanks Billy ...damn I've been trolled. That LS report just sits there with those bars moving for 10 minutes.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

REM,

I guess it is just me then. Oh well, today is another day!

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> They are updated. I was able to get into my husband's account really early this morning and stuff had been updated since yesterday. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, it updated early this morning, but it has not updated since. At least not my merchants who update during the daytime.

They should keep the titanium award money and build a site that works. Is this the suggestion thread?
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Billy Kay:
    It's my fault! I have about 20 windows open running reports trying to figure out what dates and what reports actually match the payment report that was released today! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>You probably already know this, but if you click on a voucher commission amount in the "Payment Report", it will bring up a "detail" of that voucher showing total commissions by day and type.

Usually, a voucher includes a handful of old reversals and/or late transactions (like 5/04 through 9/04 for now), the bulk of the transactions from the last day of the second previous month (like 10/31/04), the bulk of the transactions from the previous month (like 11/1/04 - 11/29/04), and a handful of transactions from the last day of last month (like 11/30/04). Anything that comes through after the voucher cutoff appears on the next month.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

It appears LinkShare has decided to make a change to their reporting screens (in the middle of the day to boot). When I click on the Reports folder tab after log in I'm seeing a different looking control panel. It appears I have to click on Click Here for Descriptions, but when I it brings up nothing but a blank screen.

Actually, now that I look at the first screen, their are broken images, my username is missing...it's all messed up.

Wonder why the decided to implement this just two weeks before Christmas? Don't they know we check our stats every five minutes this time of year?
    7 Days A Week Marketing

5 minutes??? You wait that LONG????!?!?!? Yeah I see they are all messed up now. Who did it this time?

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Wonder why the decided to implement this just two weeks before Christmas? Don't they know we check our stats every five minutes this time of year? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They probably didn't have anything better to do (like pay us, o rimplement consolidated checks, or that other stuff we asked for).

Maybe next week they can add another new step to the login process.

ABW Ambassador
    Well if it's any consolation (and I still can't login), Amazon also hasn't updated their stats from yesterday either.

Gotta give CJ and Performics (not sure if I'm missing anything) some credit when they're performing maintenance. They tell you!!!! They also say when stats are delayed (CJ).

ABW Ambassador
    Now they just did update the reports.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by REM:
    Well if it's any consolation (and I still can't login), Amazon also hasn't updated their stats from yesterday either.

Gotta give CJ and Performics (not sure if I'm missing anything) some credit when they're performing maintenance. They tell you!!!! They also say when stats are delayed (CJ). <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

True there. I guess so many people are buying stuff from Amazon that it takes a while to sort through the sheer number off aff records.

I can login to Linkshare now. For some reason, I had this months totals up and thought it was for today. Then I saw the dates...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast