Hello: If you have put any of their links up, you had better check them because ALL of the links (THANK GOD I only put on a FEW) that I foolishly put on my site ALL show different products than expected! Oh, they may show SHOES, but just NOT THE SHOES IN YOUR PHOTO on your website. I am done with them. One showed a LACE BRA. So please go check in case you have any. Just a tip from a newbie!

Hi Carolyn,

I'm so sorry to hear about your troubles with what I'm assuming are the OPT product specific links (I know that all of the banner ads and text links point toward category landing pages and not specific products or are you having difficulty with the banner ads and text links as well?). We've definately designed the program trying to be as affiliate friendly as possible working within our resources but we're something of a "newbie" at this at well (the program launched in late Oct. 04) so I appreciate your feedback.

I'm looking into the situation with our Information Technology team to try and determine what's going on. As soon as I have an answer, I'll post it here for everyone but I would love for you to contact me directly through email ( or telephone (520.745.4500 x4687) so I can help you a bit more working through your frustrations. I really feel that our program isn't "the worst" as you stated even though there may be a couple of bugs along the way. I would love a second chance to keep you on as an affiliate partner. The OPT website does convert well (20%+) so I'm hoping we can work together to arrive at a win-win scenario for both of us.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread