I received a revenue magazine today and the sender is Montgomery Research/ Montgomery Street San Francisco CA.
    I can find the my LS affiliate name (not the username) in the reception field but I couldn't understand why I receive it from Montgomery Research? Linkshare sent it?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by concorde:
    I received a revenue magazine today and the sender is Montgomery Research/ Montgomery Street San Francisco CA.
    I can find the my LS affiliate name (not the username) in the reception field but I couldn't understand why I receive it from Montgomery Research? Linkshare sent it? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe you filled out a survey. You know the web is a mass of information and by putting in "montgomery research" in Google. You know that search engine, you would come up with and answer on who they are.

Montgomery Research publishes thought leadership initiatives that focus
    on the convergence of technology and business.

Get my "Poop"?

The Drift... Pooper

Montgomery Research is the company that publishes Revenue Magazine according to my copy sitting right here.
    Maybe they were handling the mailing on behalf of LinkShare?
    Lizabeth Sorensen
    Affiliate Program Consultant
    lizATemerchantconsultingDOTCOM
    www.emerchantconsulting.com
    518-233-7431 EST.

Well you know, you can't get the rate if you don't have the circulation. Freebies count towards subscription count. Maybe their on the brink of disaster and need a final push to get a few more copies out.

Geeze, Im starting to talk like webmaster Mike.

Happy Poop Year to all!

Poopie

As I've said previously (although no one cared to listen) I got my first free copy through AllPosters, because I'm an affiliate of theirs. LinkShare is a heavy advertiser in Revenue so maybe they sent you a complimentary issue like AllPosters did for me. Or another LS merchant that you're involved with may have you sent you one out of kindness.

Luckily, AP sent a letter along with mine, so I knew who exactly it came from. At the time, AP also had an ad running in the mag. After reading the issue I recieved I became a subscriber. Great mag (save for some minor complaints).

Many others on the Internet have recieved complimentary copies of Revenue on behalf of a particular merchant they were involved with, so it's not an unordinary thing.

As Liz said , Montgomery Research is the company which publishes Revenue magazine.

Shawn Kerr (.com) | Disney World | SEC Football

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread