Hello,
    I keep receive email from different marchants like this:
    ------------------
    Beauty.com has modified one or more terms of the offer in which you are participating. Please note the below modification for the specified program:

Merchant Name: Beauty.com
    Program Level Number: 36.3
    End date: 30-APR-2005

You do not need to change any links on your site.
    ----------------

Does anyone tell me what this means? What's 'Program Level Number'? Is number bigger better or worse? How does it effect my program?

Thanks.

theclevershopper

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    From what I've seen, program "level numbers" are kind of like software version numbers.

But for LS programs, it's more like a "change" rather than a higher number being "better" than the next. Each change causes a different number.

Look at the specific Terms for the program to determine exactly what's changed. Sometimes it seems that the change for the new "level" is just the "expiration date," while at other times there may be a more significant difference.
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Leader:
    From what I've seen, program "level numbers" are kind of like software version numbers.

But for LS programs, it's more like a "change" rather than a higher number being "better" than the next. Each change causes a different number.

Look at the specific Terms for the program to determine exactly what's changed. Sometimes it seems that the change for the new "level" is just the "expiration date," while at other times there may be a more significant difference. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Thank you very much.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread