All,

I am excited to announce that our next Affiliate Marketing Today radio show will be run live from the Linkshare Executive Summit - special thanks go to both Stephen and Heidi for allowing and Janna for facilitating it.

So if anyone has questions they'd liked asked of any of the participants, speakers or attendees please ask them here (by 1/17 @ 10pm EST).

If your attending and would like to be on the air, please pm me or come on over during the networking session (4pm) which will be held in the atrium of the Westin - Don't be shy!

Listen now link - http://www.webmasterradio.fm/winmedia128.asx

Based on the feedback we got, the past show was truly a great one - we had Robert Grosshandler as a guest on a two hour show discussing ecomexpo and then iGive in the second hour.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Whose next? Nichols and ebates? Sounds like a great series.

qball,

Before I comment to yours, I'll ask if you listened to the show? Because it obviously appears that you didn't ... why don't you find out what happened ... you may not have such a capricious response then.
    Continued Success,

Haiko

Affiliate Manager
    See ya there Haiko!
    Andy Newlin
    Online Marketing Manager
    [url="http://www.sierratradingpost.com/"]www.SierraTradingPost.com[/url] - [url="http://www.sierratradingpostaffiliates.com/"]www.SierraTradingPostAffiliates.com[/url]
    anewlin@sierratradingpost.com

I listened to the first show and formed my opinion from there. How can anything good come from giving any of the software apps good press? A little over a year ago, iGive was still overwriting links, but now they are good, right? Does Messer give you a bonus for stuff like this?

Q,

Who said I gave them good press?

Like I said, a capricious response, well Knowledge is power and assuming is making ... well, we all know the rest of that one.
    Continued Success,

Haiko

Well, sorry if I assumed wrong, seems everyone is pushing ecomxpo, so I assumed the worst.

BTW, how come it doesn't say you edited your post?

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    @ Andy: Glad to hear you'll be there and look forward to finally meeting you in person.

@qball: From some of the personal inquiries, correspondences, etc I received from some folks following the radio show I'd have to say that you probably did assume wrong. There were some things that Robert was very open about (ie that their software does cause Merchants to double pay) and what I've seen is that there were folks listening who make decisions who came away much more educated about these applications and igive's business model. Indeed I have more than one person who wants to meet with me about these issues while I'm in NY.

If Paul being on the show would yield similiar results, I'd be more than happy to see that happen even though I'm sure I'd be spitting bullets at the speakers at some things he said.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread