Another game linkshare is playing is letting affiliates leave and not pay us. I got burned by 14 of them just last year. Then trying to get them to do someting is a major joke.
    Good luck getting paif from Linkshare.

I've had mixed experiences in this department.

The link for reporting the problems is in LS and not hard to find.

However, mileage certainly can vary.

One merchant moved over to CJ without paying me the small amount owed . . . I joined them there and have done practically nothing for them. When they send me emails with propaganda I am quick to remind them what they have done back in LS.

ABW Ambassador
    webguy, you might want to change "affiliates" to "merchants" in your post.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Snowman:
    webguy, you might want to change "affiliates" to "merchants" in your post. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    very good point, thank you

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Herb Ô¿Ô¬:
    I've had mixed experiences in this department.

The link for reporting the problems is in LS and not hard to find.

However, mileage certainly can vary.

One merchant moved over to CJ without paying me the small amount owed . . . I joined them there and have done practically nothing for them. When they send me emails with propaganda I am quick to remind them what they have done back in LS. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just read over my posting, I wish they had spell checkers

I agree reporting problems to LS is not hard, getting them to actually doing something about it takes an act of congress and then all you usually get back is double talk ( are they politicians and no real help. It costed me some bucks but we have all but dropped LS Merchants from our sites because I like you are not doing this for fun but to earn a honest buck.

At least with CJ, They have to put funds up so you are assured to get paid.

As an aside, Webguy, there is a freeware add-in spell checker that works with Internet Explorer called something like IESpellCheck. Google should be able to find it for you if you are interested.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> At least with CJ, They have to put funds up so you are assured to get paid. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sorry, but that is only 98 or 99 percent true. some merchants have run a tab and skipped.

Yep, I've been cheated out of $1000's because CJ let the merchant "run a tab"

CJ doesn't do it as often as they used to -- but you can still Lose a lot of money if the merchant was a good performer and books without paying up.

-=-==-=-=-

You can try what another affiliate has done -- report them -- the merchant, to the Better Business Bureau located in the area the merchant is based. If they are a "Big Name" you just may get your money.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gettnthar:
    Yep, I've been cheated out of $1000's because CJ let the merchant "run a tab"

CJ doesn't do it as often as they used to -- but you can still Lose a lot of money if the merchant was a good performer and books without paying up.

-=-==-=-=-

You can try what another affiliate has done -- report them -- the merchant, to the Better Business Bureau located in the area the merchant is based. If they are a "Big Name" you just may get your money. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought all CJ Merchants were requireed to keep money in a pot in order to keep in the program. This is a good piece of info to know, Thank you.
    So what is another good program to be with ? I tried performics and they stunk, They only recorded about .25% of my transactions and trying to get paid is another store.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread