Looks like my "Payments Approved".
    I have a trans adjustment for the amount of my "estimated Next Payment" and my account has been deducted the amount.

Game on!!!! - The DawgFather

ABW Ambassador
    I wish they would fix it so we can see how much we made for the month. Right now i have to run a transaction report for the month, then take the grand total, which is in red after the current payment is taken out, and subtract that from the next payment amount to get the total for the month.
    Grand Total minus Next payment amount = what you made during the current month, what a pain.

"Nothing focuses the mind better than the constant sight of a competitor who wants to wipe you off the map."
    --Wayne Calloway

TrustNo1,

I probably misunderstood you, but if you go to Performance Reports, then on the dropdowns choose "Website Performace", "This Month", and "All Websites", shouldn't it work?

ABW Ambassador
    Yep, thanks defanjos, it was there all along. Hopefully they will move it to the front page, so when we log in we can see it.

"Nothing focuses the mind better than the constant sight of a competitor who wants to wipe you off the map."
    --Wayne Calloway

What the H@ll is a "trans adjustment"? Sounds sneaky to me. And, where is the stupid "Estimated Next Payment"? Seems like I saw it before but now I can't find the stupid thing. I sure HOPE that means payment. These days with CJ who knows what it is. When I saw it, I thought they reversed a whole lot of my transactions with no reason. Has everyone else seen "trans adjustment" too? Can anyone confirm what it means?

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

I haven't seen any "trans adjustment". Where is it?

Transaction adjustment means that CJ totaled the actual transaction (payment) you will receive on July 20th. The adjustment includes any performance incentives or bonuses you received after the July 10th lock of June txns and excludes any commissions earned in July. The number you are seeing now is the ACTUAL amount you will see on your check or direct deposit.

Akiva Bergstrom
    Affiliate Partner Manager
    EssentialApparel.com
    CJ/6%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free
    Email: akiva@essentialapparel.com
    Phone: 973.696.6200 ext 751
    > Join now! <
    SportsFanfare.com
    CJ/10%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free
    Email: akiva@sportsfanfare.com
    AIM: akivabergs
    > Join now! <

Well I was showing June payment withdrawn from my acnt and my balance went down a couple of hours ago to reflect the withdrawal of Junes payment. Now it is back to the way it was and no payment withdrawn. Could be testing the new system. Glad I'm not a programmer at CJ, lmao.

Merchant Coincidences, One of the Wonders of the World

Coincidence Me baby!

quote:
    Well I was showing June payment withdrawn from my acnt and my balance went down a couple of hours ago to reflect the withdrawal of Junes payment. Now it is back to the way it was and no payment withdrawn. Could be testing the new system. Glad I'm not a programmer at CJ, lmao.

Packster, so you're no longer seeing any "adjustments" or "withdrawals" on your accounts anymore? I can't find anything similar anywhere on our accounts, and our total balance still includes June's earnings...

I was off the net for a few hours and I'm not sure what I've missed exactly, it's either CJ testing the new payment system for a few hours or some of us are not getting paid this month?

Anyone?

Thanks,
    VAN.

Yuppers ... mines back to the way it was too.

Game on!!!! - The DawgFather

Van,

Yup, it was withdrawn earlier and now it is back to the way it has been all month. Hopefully just testing. I filled in all the info they wanted for my acnt that they lost so hopefully I'll be paid this month

Merchant Coincidences, One of the Wonders of the World

Coincidence Me baby!

Thanks Packster, that's good to hear.

Cheers,
    VAN.

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread