The old payment staus used to say your payment in the amount of$xxxx has been approved and is being proccessed or words to that affect on the 11th of each month. The new staus list all amounts from the prior month including extensions with nothing about the payement being approved. The old notice was much more comforting.

I could type much better if I had knuckles

15 years and counting
    I agree with you. All these updates were a waste of (my) time. I've not been finding anything of value yet.
    Regarding this new payment information, it's not even accurate or informative.
    The payment summary, OK, it's new. It can save me a few seconds.
    I don't expect anything anymore from CJ. They just can't bring us something the average affiliate like me is expecting. Make my life easier.

It's not the big that eat the small... it's the fast that eat the slow. Jennings & Haughton

I agree with you both. The payment calculation has been totally useless so far (changing by the hundreds of $$$ each day), and we lost the very, very comforting "payment approved" notice.

I can't see how this is an improvement for us.

ABW Ambassador
    Yes I want to know if payment has been approved, because if any issue shows up then it can be fixed before payment, and not after.

Fer

Patience, you will appreciate it. Once we process the pay cycle for June, you will see advertiser specific details regarding commission payments. Moving forward, this will become invaluable.

Todd Crawford
    Commission Junction

I hope so, Todd. (says Anna, trying very hard to be good and patient )

ABW Ambassador
    Hey Todd, When exactly the payment will be approved or hold? Will we know it? What will happen if the last TAX info update was not updated correctly into CJ internal system?
    Before, we had a previous status that let us contact CJ to fix any problem before payment roll-out, but now...?

Fer

Well my estimated payments varied by about $1000 this month, and now the "next payment amount", which I presume is what they will be cutting on the 20th is below my calculation.

After reading other threads, and the strokes from Todd I'm getting a bit worried about what CJ is up to.

Todd did say "Patience, you will appreciate it.", is this like a "trust me", "I won't c.." etc.

I've got the same - hold on everything is going to be OK from CJ about the lost transactions from the 28th.

Anyone else worried ?

quote:
    Todd did say "Patience, you will appreciate it.", is this like a "trust me", "I won't c.." etc

If there is anybody you can trust it is CJ.

I could type much better if I had knuckles

ABW Ambassador

I would like very much to see Todd answer to my question.. specially with death line so close

Fer

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread