Ok,

I'm fairly new to cj and am shocked at how much crap gets reversed.

Onlinesports.com reverses SO much stuff it's rediculous! The only reason I use them is because they carry throwback jerseys. If another merchant had their selection I would sign up instantly.

Any other sports merchants reading: is Mitchell & Ness that hard to distribute for?

Absurd.

Why is it that no one and I mean NO ONE from CJ ever responds to all of these reversal posts?

None of us are stupid and it's insulting if you think we believe that all of these merchants with problems are incabable of tracking their inventory and verifying credit cards.

I honestly think some merchants use cj and affiliate prgrams to pick up a "free" sales force that is willing to build their traffic and sales while they sit back hitting the reverse button every 2-3 sales.

Finally,explain to me how something purchased on July 1 could be shipped, received and returned by the 7th when no mail went on the 4th of July or that sunday and the site claims it takes 2-3 days to process the order?!?!?

Does anyone else have these problems with onlinesports.com and what are your opinions on cj's silence about all of these reversals.

Jeremy

quote:
    Originally posted by Jeremy:
    Finally,explain to me how something purchased on July 1 could be shipped, received and returned by the 7th when no mail went on the 4th of July or that sunday and the site claims it takes 2-3 days to process the order?!?!?
    Jeremy

Jeremy there is only 1 answer to your question. The customer may have actually cancelled the order on Monday.

But for the other reversals, I have quit promoting them. Send them to the Merchant graveyard.

Allen

I look for the day, when every affiliate from every nation can climb to the mountain top and yell,
    'Free again, Free Again."

Today is a national day of parasite free shopping.

Mitchell & Ness throwback jerseys will be available at SportsFanfare.com in the very near future... keep checking in at the SportsFanfare.com forum.

Akiva Bergstrom
    Affiliate Partner Manager
    EssentialApparel.com
    CJ/6%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free
    Email: akiva@essentialapparel.com
    Phone: 973.696.6200 ext 751
    > Join now! <
    SportsFanfare.com
    CJ/10%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free
    Email: akiva@sportsfanfare.com
    AIM: akivabergs
    > Join now! <

Thanks Akiva! Consider the forum book marked!

Affiliate/AM Moonlighter dflsports's Avatar
    Jeremy, I feel your pain. Onlins sports has reversed every sale I have generated the past few months. Maybe we need to start a new topic, "how many sales has Onlinesports reversed on you" and then forward the data to CJ. I know there is lots of fraud on the web but 100% reversals. I did just get my first "out of stock/can't ship" reversal. I think I even believe that explanation, yeah right!

Might be worth some of you doing some test purchases to see what happens. I just bought some golfclubs. I think they were one of the sites I almost bought them at. Wish I did now to see what happened with the sale.

Merchant Coincidences, One of the Wonders of the World

Coincidence Me baby!

DFLsports, thanks for replying. Nice to know I'm not the only one.

It is staggering the amount of reversals. Last month I actually had a few sales that weren't reversed. Then the 10th comes around and BOOM the sales was extended and this month they've been reversed!

I hope sportsfanfare.com gets the Mitchell & Ness jerseys soon. They're the only reason I use onlinesports.

DaPackster , I think your're right I might purchase something to see what happens.

ABW Ambassador
    Jeremy, don't give them money (don't buy something) to see whether all those reversals were legit or not.

High merchant reversals for any reason is cause for termination, period.

If they're not ripping you off, then the customers dislike them that much.

Never send your visitors to merchants they will hate, or ones that are dishonest to you.

These bozo merchants prey on new CJ affiliates that are more easily conditioned to accepting reversals being the norm, and/or acceptable.

Rid yourself of this merchant and send a reference to this ABW thread to them.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread