Hi Guys,

wonderfulbuys.com has started a new Drop Ship Program. we're offering great discounted prices for all our prices so the drop shipper can make great margins. We also have feeds available to help adding the products to the websites.

Please email us at marketing@wonderfulbuys.com if you are interested in drop shipping all or select few of our products. Please include your site url and phone number also.

Thanks
    Ryan Scott

So I send you the order & money and you send the order direct to my customer. If all doesn't go well the customer calls and hollars at me. What happens when something is lost, delayed or the customer wants to make a return?

Jane the advantage of using a drop shipping arrangement are various including

You the "affiliate" would earn money on repeat customers.

You the affilaite could integrate other advertising on your pages featuring said produts for sale as you see fit.

Web directories will view you as a separate merchant often resulting in possible directory listings you could not get as a typical affiliate site.

You will get to determine prices on everything. If one item you can sell at a higher price than the merchant thinks is best you can adjust things accordingly.

The downside is that you as an affiliate will have to route customer complaints to the merchant. If the merchant is reliable this shouldn't happen to often. A simple note on your drop ship affiliate site about returns and who to send things to should suffice.

A dropshipper shoul dbe knowledgable about products though perhaps even more so than the merchant himself for dropshipping to work well.

OnlineSoldier.com

The webmaster's guide to the war which is the web. Analyze monetization, visitor retention, and promotion.

Ryan,

Could you please list the url that has your product selection? Also, are you commission based or an actual wholesaler?

quote:
    Originally posted by jane:
    So I send you the order & money and you send the order direct to my customer. If all doesn't go well the customer calls and hollars at me. What happens when something is lost, delayed or the customer wants to make a return?

Jane, returns is handled by us. you just handle promoting your site and getting the orders.

quote:
    Originally posted by Bradley Professional Business Services:
    Ryan,Could you please list the url that has your product selection? Also, are you commission based or an actual wholesaler?

you can see our product list here
    http://www.wonderfulbuys.com/alphabeticalindex.html

we are an online etailer. the price for dro p shipping are wholesale prices.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread