I just love to have my money played with, show a withdrawal, lock it, then keep it!

My balance dropped, the transaction is a negative in my reports, but, where's my direct deposit? Where's my money?

We've been told "patience" by CJ, it'll be worth it. I'm not sure about that, give us a straight answer, not enough to placate us for another month.

Akiva (the unofficial Official Spokesman for CJ) said yesterday that the money would be in our accounts yesterday if we had direct deposit.

Guess I'll have to take back my praise of CJ for that early bonus payment.

I expect they have some new screwy way of reporting things we will have to adjust to.

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing

ABW Ambassador
    I sometimes have my money direct deposited the day it's taken out of my account; other times, it's the next day. My money was withdrawn from my CJ account yesterday, but I've yet to see it. I'm sure it'll show up today.

Michael

Ron ditto what EmDub said. But the fact is that when CJ removes the money from your account, it means that its being printed on a check or being compiled in a direct deposit datafile.

Akiva Bergstrom
    Affiliate Partner Manager
    EssentialApparel.com
    CJ/6%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free
    Email: akiva@essentialapparel.com
    Phone: 973.696.6200 ext 751
    > Join now! <
    SportsFanfare.com
    CJ/10%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free
    Email: akiva@sportsfanfare.com
    AIM: akivabergs
    > Join now! <

ABW Ambassador
    yes, no direct depost and no pending deposit either according to my bank...Which means they simple did the paperwork on their end and haven't actually submitted it to their bank. I was wondering because it was only the 17th and it always happens on the 20th.

15 years and counting
    My direct deposit didn't make it with my bank (in Atlanta) this morning.
    It means I'll be (maybe) paid on the 21st. Like usual.
    I'm just glad I don't need that money.
    So, why that big fuzz was all about! Did somebody said we were going to be happy with the new feature? CJ lost an other opportunity to shut up.
    We should know each time CJ touch something it's a disaster.
    Since their stupid upgrade it's taking me more time to do anything related to CJ. More time to add links, more time to check my stats. More time to work on their bugs. More time to control what they are doing.
    I used to take my CJ whistle with me each time I was looking at my stats, now I need my special CJ pills the doctor ordered for me but I'm not sure it's strong enough anymore to cool me down.

It's not the big that eat the small... it's the fast that eat the slow. Jennings & Haughton

quote:
    Ron ditto what EmDub said. But the fact is that when CJ removes the money from your account, it means that its being printed on a check or being compiled in a direct deposit datafile.

On the old system, way back in January - June 2003, when the transaction showed as a negative in my reports, and it was locked, like it currently is, that night, the payment was made in my account.

I don't get a happy feeling when my balance drops, is negative in my reports, is locked, and sits there for additional days.

Don't know if I just missed seeing it before, but payment status says:
    Next Scheduled payment: 20-Jul-2003

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    I don't get a happy feeling when my balance drops, is negative in my reports, is locked, and sits there for additional days.
    They took away our commissions but aren't you happy to get that BONUS~?

Brian
    aka Cyclone

Get while the getting's good

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    It's almost always taken 2-3 days for the Deposit to show up in my bank account...nothing new there! I auto-ignored claims that it'd show up on the same day since it never does, so no "CJ pills" needed for that.

~Revenue is King

quote:
    Akiva (the unofficial Official Spokesman for CJ) said yesterday that the money would be in our accounts yesterday if we had direct deposit.

Akiva had no business saying anything about what CJ was doing and the rest of us should have known better than to take the word of someone that is not an official spokesperson.

quote:
    My direct deposit didn't make it with my bank (in Atlanta) this morning.
    It means I'll be (maybe) paid on the 21st. Like usual.
    I'm just glad I don't need that money.

Good thing the 20th is payday not the 17th or they would be late.

quote:
    yes, no direct depost and no pending deposit either according to my bank...Which means they simple did the paperwork on their end and haven't actually submitted it to their bank.

They always did the "paperwork" before they sent out payments in the past.

quote:
    They took away our commissions but aren't you happy to get that BONUS~?

No one took away my commissions and yes I am happy to get that bonus.

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    Akiva had no business saying anything about what CJ was doing . . .
    Todd granted the right . . .

Brian
    aka Cyclone

Get while the getting's good

quote:
    Todd granted the right . . .

I think I recall something along those lines. However, if that were the case, wouldn't Akiva know for certain what was going on?

btw no offense is intended towards Akiva on this my concern is towards CJ for not clearing things up and who in their right mind would appoint an outsider/client as the spokesperson. CJ has always been so concerned about PR in the past.

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread