I would really like to see at CJU a serious and comprehensive study about the behaviour of the scripts that are responsible for the recording of our statistics. In particular, I would really love to see how wrong these contraptions can be in tracking and computing our revenue.I have seen stripts getting stuck for days or weeks. I have seen scripts adding and subtracting whatever they please from our account. Well, let's see a study that computes the actual probability of a script being right.
    Wouldn't you like to see that?

huhu

Thanks for the suggestion. One of the benefits of attending CJU is you have access to co-owners here and could actually talk to some of the programmers responsible for writing and maintaining this code.

I hope to see you there - please introduce yourself and if there is anything you would like answered or anyone you would like to talk to, I will help.

Todd Crawford
    Commission Junction

quote:
    One of the benefits of attending CJU is you have access to co-owners here and could actually talk to some of the programmers responsible for writing and maintaining this code
    This is asuming we can drag them away from telling Paul Nichols of ebates how good he is and how glad they are to give him yet another prize for being the biggest scammer/cheater they have at CJ.

Sorry but an assole will always stink.

Take care
    YouTrek.com

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread