Just emailed perfumemart about some reversals during July and here is the response we received:

We really appreciate your business, unfortunately these transactions contained discount coupons. None of the advertisements listed in our list of CJ Network Links contain Coupon Offers. Since it would be un-ethical to refuse the discount to the consumer, we in turn have no choice but to deny the payment of the commission since this was an unauthorized advertisement.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

We recommend using only the authorized advertisements listed in our CJ network Profile to ensure future payment of commissions.

Dan, PerfumeMart.Com

The only thing we had advertised was Free shipping.

Please keep this in mind when you choose your perfume merchants for your site. These guys seem reversal happy.

Santa Cruz, CA
    geez that is so pethetic!

xtremeshopping inc. goal financial free by 4/6/2004 (my Birthday!)

Boston...and a huge NY Yankees fan
    Thanks for the info Terry. It is truly pathetic and as a result we'll never run them -- free advertising or no free advertising

With my best,

Affiliateville, USA
    Yes, Thanks Terry.

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing

15 years and counting
    If I understand, if somebody grab a coupon code anywhere from the web and then make a purchase from your website, you and CJ will not be paid.

As long as you don't have this coupon on your website they can't refuse to pay you.
    It has not been happening to me, as long as I know, (need to ckeck my reversal rate with them)but I don't like at all what they are doing.

It's not the big that eat the small... it's the fast that eat the slow. Jennings & Haughton

ABW Ambassador
    Nunya, Business
    Thats ok, perfumania and perfume emporium convert better for me and they have coupons for affiliates

"Nothing focuses the mind better than the constant sight of a competitor who wants to wipe you off the map."
    --Wayne Calloway

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread