ABW Ambassador
    I just received a reversal quoting 'invalid credit card' a full month after the original sale..... is this possible? Why wasn't it discovered earlier? This now gives me a 100% reversal rate with eTronics!

Colorado River, Bullhead City AZ
    I can tell you that most merchants do not have the software to update invalid credit cards immediatly.

I imagine that that merchant like a lot, just sit down one day and reconcile their affiliate account and reverse out the bad eggs.

It can take a month if the person that does it also is busy doing other things...

Besides Samy, arn't you guys down under the ones with the toilets flushing backwards?

I look for the day, when every affiliate from every nation can climb to the mountain top and yell,
    'Free again, Free Again."

Today is a national day of parasite free shopping.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar

I don't know anything about eTronics and LUCKILY I don't do reversals for any of my merchants now. I used to and hated it!

Some merchants reverse sales at the time they fall through, during the month. But since CJ closes the books on the 10th I know alot of merchants do all their reversals just once a month - shortly before the 10th. Since the 10th is a Sunday I'm sure some are starting to clean their CJ account transactions today.

Sorry about your reversals.

Linda Buquet ~ Affiliate Management Consultant ~ Catalyst
    Representing DentalPlans|Irv's Luggage|Executive Essentials|IntellicontactPro|zZounds|Roadloans

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread