Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ABW Ambassador
    Just posting this because usually when i do sales roll in. My sales have sucked last 24 hours nothing but ebay nickels, after 2 weeks of some of my best sale days. More traffic, more hits, no sales. I'm sure some others are getting some sales today?

"Nothing focuses the mind better than the constant sight of a competitor who wants to wipe you off the map."
    --Wayne Calloway

I have had horrible sales all month so far. Things almost always turn around when I post on ABW though... why is that?

ABW Ambassador
    Very weird for me. Had some of my best sales for CJ last week then nothing but ebay nickels last 26 hours. CJ has been very slow loading and reporting, supposed to be faster after last hardware upgrade, then yesterday (late afternoon/nite) CJ kept going down, the whole site, banners weren't loading etc. I made a post in another thread when banners weren't working, that when i clicked them i saw the old commission-junction AID PID thing in the address bar, then when banners worked again, clicked same merchant and got the new ones, why is that? I wonder if there is some sort of reporting delay or something? Something aint right on my end.

"Nothing focuses the mind better than the constant sight of a competitor who wants to wipe you off the map."
    --Wayne Calloway

I know that there is something wrong with my tracking. Although CJ has been very responsive to my emails, first they told me I wasn't an affiliate of the merchants in question, which I am, then they corrected themselves, and now are trying to tell me my links aren't valid. There is something seriously wrong, and I wish they would admit it and deal with it instead of putting me off!

Maria at ItsRainingBargains.com

Oh Good! I'm not the only one.
    Reversals seem to be coming through just fine however

ABW Ambassador
    Sh!t are they Surefit reversals? Just saw my ones for mid June reversed, it looks like the last Surefit reversal problem, that was later corrected. Something is wrong at CJ.

--Wayne Calloway

ABW Ambassador
    Something is definitely wrong at CJ. At least for me for the last couple of days.

Hey, Todd & Co., please turn on my tracking switch.

No. Not Surefit... Eyecolor.
    I didn't know you could send back contacts... You think they tried them on?
    EEO0OWWWW!
    I was going good until two days ago

last 2 days the worse, more traffic than you can shake a stick at, no sales....

Bad news, hell I haven't had ebay nickles for days...

I look for the day, when every affiliate from every nation can climb to the mountain top and yell,
    'Free again, Free Again."

Today is a national day of parasite free shopping.

Terrible results on CJ this month.

Hoping for a late rush of back-to-school shoppers.

Karl Smith
    phillyBurbs - Your Internet Starts Here

Bad week plus it's rained every darn day. I'm
    turning green and it ain't money from CJ

I sure am glad to see others posting in this thread. It's nice to know it's not just us. Today and yesterday have been the worst 2 days in a row we have had at CJ in all the years we have been with them.

Ditto.

Yesterday was my first "zero sales" day in nearly a month.

-- Mike

ABW Ambassador
    It's nice to know i'm not the only one having this problem, was kinda worried i would see a lot of, "sales are coming in fine posts" maybe some people are getting them. Last month was my best since Christmas, especially last 2 weeks. Monday and Tuesday were great, then yesterday just died around morning CJ time. Then yesterday seeing CJ going down off and on had me wondering.

--Wayne Calloway

Put me on the "squeaky wheel" list, too - epc almost non existent today and yesterday.

Abigail

Bad here too, made worse by surefit.

I'm getting nothing but ebay nickels. More of them than usual, but nothing else.

I've been sliding downhill ever since Christmas. If this keeps up in another 4 months I might as well shut down my websites and save the hosting fees.

ABW Ambassador
    Finally, had 1 little sale trickle in. I'm thinking maybe there is a delay of some sort, maybe because of CJ going down off and on yesterday. Weird also seeing Todd and a couple of CJ merchant AM's here, without them posting. Akiva where you at?

--Wayne Calloway

Nada, zip, zero!

------------------------------
    What does the COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commissions.
    Don't worry! Tracking is infected!
    ------------------------------
    Love Life to the fullest. we only get ONE chance! :-) !

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    Trust,

I just checked for you in CJ. Irvs and DentalPlans sales seem fine today. I don't see anything out of the ordinary or anything that looks like it's delayed.

Maybe it's just August. People on vacations. Doesn't it usually slow down this part of the year? Guess it depends on what you're selling. Ice, boogie boards and tanning lotion are probably hot sellers right now.

Don't cry Nova - it's only temporary. Go to bed early - in the morning DO NOT CHECK YOUR STATS!!! Wait 2 hours. Turn around 3 times. Touch your toes. Then stand up tall - look at the sky and say thank you. Then check your stats and there WILL be some sales.

Linda Buquet ~ Affiliate Management Consultant ~ Catalyst eMarketing.com
    Representing www.5StarAffiliatePrograms.com: DentalPlans|Irv's Luggage|Executive Essentials|IntellicontactPro|zZounds|Roadloans

ABW Ambassador
    Don't know, weird just because i get sales everyday and Mon and Tue were great then sales just about stopped yesterday morning, have just 2 today besides the ebay nickels. I figured sales would go up with all the back to school sales and stay at home parents now have more time to spend money online with their kids back in school. Thanks for checking.

--Wayne Calloway

I haven't had any sales since 9am this morning, which is odd. IMO, something at CJ is delaying the sales reports.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Just a few little sales today. Yesterday wasn't anything special, either. But the days before that had been improving.

It is a beautiful thing, to do nothing, and then rest afterwards.~Spanish Proverb

Something isn't right and this isn't just my usual whining, moaning and *****ing

I'm showing way more clicks than normal. That for one thing is showing me things aren't right because the traffic doesn't add up on the pages that the links were clicked. Probably about double the normal amnt of clickthroughs which isn't right although I wish it was.

I show absolutely no sales for today for either of my acnts. That isn't right. CJ has a glitch somewhere that they need to find and fix.

Todd, things aren't right and need to be looked into. Hopefully sales are being caught somehow or another.

Merchant Coincidences, One of the Wonders of the World

Coincidence Me baby!

ABW Ambassador
    and thats all i'm going to say damnit.

--Wayne Calloway

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast