Hello everyone. I just recently joined ABW and it is wonderful. I look forward to reading all your post and getting new ideas. We have a great affiliate program at www.elliottwave.com and I hope some of you will take a look & hopefully join. We offer 56% of the first quarterly payment which is usually $100 commissions per sale. Our affiliate program is growing very fast & we are always looking at new ideas. We provide financial content to our affiliates and we recently started offering Dynamic Content which looks like a News Feed. I would love for you to take a look.

Susan

Susan Shadburn
    Elliott Wave International
    www.elliottwave.com/affiliates

ABW Ambassador
    Susan,
    Welcome to ABW. I was taking a look at your site and like many of the tools there. Would it be possible to get more information on the Dynamic Content. We offer financial tools to visitors to our radio stations website (currently 2 stations). They get plenty of promotion on air. Anyhow, recently we have been looking at some additonal services, or even replacing what we have now. I'd like to get some more info from you on your servers

TH Media-Web Solutions For The Small Business
    Check Out The TH Media Affiliate Program

+ Reply to Thread