ABW Ambassador
    I think it is about time someone gave CJ a well deserved two thumbs up.

It has been a very tough year so far for most of us with various obstacles and predators to contend with and through it all for me there has been one guaranteed monthly highlight to look forward to and thats a cheque from CJ at the end of every month.

Come rain... Come shine... Without fail.

We spend so much time on the web that we don't get to see how much we have evolved in such a short time.

Static sites have given way to dynamic masterpieces allowing us to create content sites a thousand times larger than we could possibly have conceived even a year ago.

The Merchant product datafeed through CJ is outstanding and mind boggling to consider in its complexity and size.

I don't have much time to type too many messages of late and wanted to make sure that one that I did write expressed my thanks to Commission Junction for helping me to attain the Lifestyle in which I choose and to live in the country in which I choose.

Thank you CJ.

[This message was edited by DPG on August 06, 2003 at 02:14 AM.]

ABW Ambassador
    Thumbs up for CJ.

I just quit the job I really hated to do this full time. Held on to it for years in order to pay the bills.

CJ made it possible. I'm FREE!!!!!

I always will be grateful to CJ.com for giving me a chance when I first started out. They didn't reject me or terminate me even when I didn't produce any sales for a long time at the beginning because I was in a procrastination mode.

I kinda feel bad that my top producing merchant (and a few others) from CJ had switched affiliate networks because of some extra options they wanted. Musical chairs among merchants/networks is pretty common though. However I still consider CJ the best network!

Larry Wentz
    www.AffiliateNetwork.org
    www.MultipleDomainHosting.net

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    Thanks DPG for posting this and helping everyone to remember some of the positive benefits CJ has given us. There are really many more. And if you think about all that goes into managing a network the size of CJ, we should really be more thankful for ever new feature they are able to provide for us. And recognize the value in everything they do that we all too often take for granted!

It's just way too easy and common for people to complain. Too seldom do we give praise!

Congrats womanht! I hadn't heard the news. With your talent you don't need a J.O.B. Welcome to the world of freedom!

THANKS CJ, WE APPRECIATE YOU and ALL YOU DO!!!

Linda Buquet ~ Affiliate Management Consultant ~ Catalyst eMarketing.com
    Representing www.5StarAffiliatePrograms.com: DentalPlans|Irv's Luggage|Executive Essentials|IntellicontactPro|zZounds|Roadloans

DPG, thanks for the support and starting this thread.

womanht, congratulations on getting to quit your day job! It is a big step but I am sure you will never look back.

wentzco, thanks for chiming in with additioanl feedback and support.

Linda, I appreciate your support and efforts on these boards. Keep up the great attitude and work ethic.

Todd Crawford
    Commission Junction

I agree but I wonder how much better off (moneywise) we would be if CJ stuck to the terms of their own COC and got rid of the bloody parasites.

quote:
    Keep up the great attitude and work ethic.

It annoys me to see anyone from CJ post something like this. They have no right whatsoever to tell us about ethics until they get their own act together.

Take care
    YouTrek.com

quote:
    It annoys me to see anyone from CJ post something like this. They have no right whatsoever to tell us about ethics until they get their own act together.

Gordon, I appreciate your perspective but I don't think you should jump on me for telling a PM that she has a great work ethic. You are really stretching things if you feel I have no right to say these things, regardless of how you feel CJ has acted. Sorry but this doesn't make sense.

Todd Crawford
    Commission Junction

Yes you are perfectly correct Todd. I stepped way out of line with that one.

Sorry about that please accept my apologies.

Take care
    YouTrek.com

Yep, I love seeing that CJ deposit every month like clockwork, now if they could just guarantee it would continue for say, oh 30 years, I'd quit my day job, hehe.

quote:
    Yes you are perfectly correct Todd. I stepped way out of line with that one.

Gordo, no problem. Apologies accepted.

I know you meant well.

Todd Crawford
    Commission Junction

I'd be happy if they could guarantee it for 1 year. 3 years would be excellent.

Guarantees are hard to come by. Death and taxes...

quote:
    Originally posted by qball©:
    Yep, I love seeing that CJ deposit every month like clockwork, now if they could just guarantee it would continue for say, oh 30 years, I'd quit my day job, hehe.

I have received good support from commission junction over the past year. I have also gotten paid on time too. These 2 are very good things!

Thanks DPG for starting this thread!

Yes, thanks CJ for providing me with an incentive, an occupation, and the highlight of payment day!

Without my Cj commissions, I wouldn't have any money at all. Now I can even realistically think I may be rich soon. That someone like me can think that, is unbelievable. Amazing.

Thanks CJ!!!

ABW Ambassador
    I should write a book called "How CJ changed my life"

But it's not the time yet, the most important things are yet to come...

Fer

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    As always, thumbs up to CJ from this direction!

quote:
    Without my Cj commissions, I wouldn't have any money at all. Now I can even realistically think I may be rich soon.~Netsu

My finding CJ came just in time for me. I had just quit my last j*b and knew I couldn't stand another one!

It is a beautiful thing, to do nothing, and then rest afterwards.~Spanish Proverb

quote:
    Originally posted by womanht:

CJ made it possible.

Yeppers!!!

This month my CJ check is paying the college tuition for my oldest!!!

Thanks CJ!!!

Vicki

But if the arrow is straight and the point is slick,
    It can pierce through dust no matter how thick. dylan

I felt the same way until CJ suddenly deactivated my account for nothing...

Yeah, CJ is cool. They pay us. They do not exactly look out for our best interests all the time, but they do pay. They have a good set up and, at least in my case, their support is good too. They are definitely in this to make money. I think they sacrifice some of their morals in this pursuit, but at least they are predictable. If it turns out that parasites are going to wreck their business model (it will eventually), I suspect they will boot them all out. But, for now, everybody is making money.

I've had my share of complaints about little things about CJ but I am glad this thread was started so I can add another point of view.

In 1994 I was disabled in an auto accident & again in 1999, as a passenger in a car hit by a drunk driver my permanent disablity was severely complicated, so that now I am very limited physically on what I can do.

However, THANKS TO CJ, they have given me - not "an" opportunity but far as I am concerned the "only opportunity" I could see in 1999, to really change my life, by myself.

Now, things have really begun to turn around, yes there are permanent disabilities I have to deal with and I can only work at it as I am able, but working as an affiliate publisher has given me that flexibility, and working through a network like CJ that actually pays me, has given me more than opportunity, its given me hope for the future.

If anyone wants a referral on the best affiliate network, I recommend CJ, there are no others that come even close.

Thank You CJ !!

ABW Ambassador
    Business Website Review - Thank you for your highly motivational and inspiring post!!!!

I would go so far as to say if I had to choose between going 100% CJ or Using all the other networks combined, I wouldn't bat an eyelid as I pressed the drop button on every other network.

What a great post, Business Website Review...

That really puts things in perspective. I wish you continued success and GOOD LUCK!!

-patrice

My Hero’s at CJ are,

Tom Price - Craig - LIZ and all those who work their tales off assisting us with the backend of this business!

Kudos’ to CJ's Techs

Patrice, Thank You, DPG, your welcome, and Agreed!!! sure I carry about 10% of some other affiliates, but, I do know where the meal ticket is, that's CJ, and 90% of my affiliates are located.

I just thank god CJ was there to offer me the opportunity of a lifetime, and yes, I will admit that "overall", I am having a blast doing this.

But, enough said from me, except to say about one of the last posts about the CJ techs , agreed !!! as well they do a terrific job and deserve credit for being there when we need em. Also, I'd like to add-to Todd C., because he takes a lot of our gruff, "Thanks for doing it, it is good to have ya there as the avenue of communication "!

Thanks Again CJ !

Hey BWR - I too am permanently disabled, and like you, I really appreciate the opportunity aff. marketing allows -- ANYONE can make money in affiliate marketing, as long as they nose to..

Set your own hours.. If you need to take a break, do it...

While it "takes money to make money," the VALUE you get from your "seed money" is much, MUCH greater (I've easily made back all the $$ I'll spend on hosting and advertising this year, and I've only been at it a short while) than any other business..

--
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just to share your riches, but to reveal to him his own." – Benjamin Disraeli
    --
    Ford Fox-body Owners Club -- http://www.ford-fox.org

25. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread