Last month the estimated payment amount kept jumping from one figure to another, changing every day. On reversal day it settled for an amount which was hundreds of $$ than what it had been showing the previous days. That amount didn't change from the 10th on, and that was the amount of my commission.

This month the Estimated Amount was much more stable. I figured that was because this was the second month this was done, and the bugs were fixed. My Estimated Amount was $789 for a while, and that didn't change on the 10th, so I've been pretty sure that's what I was going to get.

I just logged on, and I saw my Estimated Amount jump to $1,299.27!!! I can't believe it!!! Can this be possible?

This is pure torture!! It used to be that after reversal day we knew what our commission would be, and could plan accordingly.

Now, I don't know if I'll get $700, over a thousand, or if it will be a big letdown like last month were the actual payment was much less than expected! For those of us who have no other source of income it's nerveraking!

With all this suspense, who needs coffee?

Oh, please, let my commission be this new amount (or more ) PLEASE.

Only 7 more days and you'll know for sure.

I think there's a bug.

I went and looked at mine and it had jumped too. Mine shows estimated payment as the balance of our account thru yesterday's earnings which we know cannot be correct.

Take your balance at the top of the page, subtract the $1,299.27 figure, and see if you don't come up with what you've earned so far on today's report.

ABW Ambassador
    When the payment has been submitted for processing it shows the correct amount and keeps that amount for a while. It then reverts to Unpaid last month plus this month where it stays till the 10th when reversals are removed from that figure. It then shows this months plus last months unpaid minus reversals until your figure is submitted for payment. It then shows the correct amount [Goto line 1]

Know Google as you know yourself and you will live to fight many battles - Sun Tzu

quote:
    Originally posted by Heyder:
    Only 7 more days and you'll know for sure.

Seven more days? I won't last that long

quote:
    Originally posted by Linda:

Take your balance at the top of the page, subtract the $1,299.27 figure, and see if you don't come up with what you've earned so far on today's report.

Nope, it doesn't add up. I had many commissions extended last month, so the $1,299.27 is not out of the question. If last months extensions were aproved, it could be possible that the new amount is the correct one.

However, I know that this could very well be a bug. I won't get my hopes up. At least I'll try not to!

quote:
    Originally posted by DPG:
    When the payment has been submitted for processing it shows the correct amount and keeps that amount for a while. It then reverts to Unpaid last month plus this month where it stays till the 10th when reversals are removed from that figure. It then shows this months plus last months unpaid minus reversals until your figure is submitted for payment. It then shows the correct amount [Goto line 1]

_Know Google as you know yourself and you will live to fight many battles - _Sun Tzu__

Oh, well. Thanks, DPG

I don't know about you guys.

But my estimated payment is for the total accumulated pay for July and August at 12:01 am PST this morning. Tommorrow it will be for the total of tommorrow mornning.

When you have reversals the total will take a drastic drop because it comes off last months earnings.

So basically it is showing up the combined months you're owed. Watch it drop drastically on the Aug 20th when they withdraw and send your payment. Then it will only show your earnings for this month.

Cow Patch...

These are my results.

Yesterday to today my payment amount dropped $576.76 and not a single reversal. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Will be so glad when they get all there bugs fixed so we can complain about soemthing else!

Affiliate/AM Moonlighter dflsports's Avatar
    My payment estimate dropped over $500 also but my overall balance has not dropped. I checked my erports for any "non payments" by any merchants, nothing shows up. Very odd!

Now my payment status reads: "next payment $741.70"

I'm guessing that will be the amount, although the small writing below says "This calculation is for planning purpuses only; your actual payment may vary."

Oh, how I miss the old message "Your payment of such and such amount has been aproved and is now being processed" That was much easier on the blood pressure

CAUTION

I found the error

It’s with extended transactions. They are being posted as if they have been paid when they have not been paid and in all actuality a lot of them should still be in extended mode.

To start with my sea eagle transactions are missing.

ABT, which always extends do not have the pay date correct. They are no longer extended and are stating they are paid.

Everyone look over your records closely.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread