I think I have been very patient with CJ about my sales tracking issues. After pleading with them that there was a problem, they finally looked into my account and sent me an email saying my links weren't being built properly on their interface and my id was being replaced on the system with another site's id - they even listed the name of the site. They said they would look into it. Then I get another email from them saying my problems are related to no image tag on some of my links. Hello? Don't you remember you have already told me there is a problem - that my commissions are going to another site? I had the lowest payout this month in almost a year. I don't know how to get them to respond to my issues - any advice? Thanks.

Maria at ItsRainingBargains.com

I looked into the incident. Thee are three points to address/clarify.

1.) Our customer support staff explained that it was an error on a testers machine that caused us to believe that our system was generating the wrong PID for your link code - to clarify, the code is being generated with your correct PID.

2.) The advertisers your are linking to are tracking correctly, so there are no problems on their end.

3.) The most likely scenario is that the link code on your site(s) is wrong. As we mentioned, you removed the image source. Perhaps when manipulating the link code, you changed something else? We recomended that you take a closer look at your link code and are waiting for your response.

Todd Crawford
    Commission Junction

Todd, can you check the PM I sent you a few days ago?

thanks

Most sites don't use the image code. That should not effect tracking. (??)

Maria,

Is this regarding the site you have listed in your signature (ItsRainingBargains.com)?

Maybe a few of us abw members could check your links for you. I mean if cj can't figure it out that is.

yes it is concerning itsrainingbargains.com

this is SO frustrating. I am not doing anything to my links. my click thrus are tracking. everything is the same as it has been for almost 2 years. my sales have increased this month with Linkshare, Be Free and Amazon. considering the amount of complaints on this board, I just wish they would entertain the thought that something could possibly be wrong on their end.

thanks for your responses.

Maria at ItsRainingBargains.com

I agree. My click throughs are increasing while my sales are dropping.

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody. - Bill Cosby

MAria, Sales showing up in the wrong acnts or with another affiliates Pid is why I started this post http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&...9&m=6636060993

I made a call to CJ quite a long time ago and said the transaction number I gave them was showing up under another Pid # other than mine. Since then is when I began questioning tracking and will continue to. JMO of course. If we add a signature Sid then I would hope they would have to end up in the right acnt. JMO of course

Merchant Coincidences, One of the Wonders of the World

Coincidence Me baby!

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread