Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    As of this writing, I'm getting the ol' 404 for MyTVProducts. And when I checked their EPC, they have a $0 7-day EPC--so it looks like they have been offline for a while!

Anybody know if they're gone for good? I hate to rip links only to have the merchant reappear a few hours later...but obviously something is up, for them to have no epc--and the 3 month one stinks pretty bad, too. I know it didn't used to stink that bad or I never would have signed up!

It is a beautiful thing, to do nothing, and then rest afterwards.~Spanish Proverb

yep looks like another as seen on tv merchant bites the dust - maybe Todd can fill us in ?

C'mon CJ, swing your ax, deactivate 'em, they're still 404sville!

Ripping the links today!

It is a beautiful thing, to do nothing, and then rest afterwards.~Spanish Proverb

Now they're back. It must be Murphy's Law because I yanked a lot of their links and killed the Inktomi listing for the section.

Oh well! Hopefully they got a better host now so any remaining links will have a chance! (Finding all the links to a merchant on my sites is kind of like cleaning up Christmas tree pickers--darned if I don't still find some pickers in July...)

RIP MyTV Products

(Joined) Sept 12, 2001 - (Deactivated) August 26, 2003

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread