Will there be a more complete agenda listed soon, or do we have to wait until we get there to find out more?
    I like to plan in advance and would like to know more about the topics and speakers.

Connie Berg
    http://www.flamingoworld.com

ABW Ambassador
    One of the topics should be:

CJ v. Performics

When a merchant can be found both at CJ and Performics, why do smart millionaire affiliates like Connie Berg choose Performics each and every time?

Have a great time Connie.

Hi Connie,

This will be my first time to go to CJU. My exposure to this type of business is only 3 months old, and I do not even know what to look for.

I do not even have a website up and running, because I am trying to find an easire way to manage content than just cut and paste a huge amount of data onto dozons of pages.

I would like your input, hints and suggestions on how to make it worthwile my trip to CJU.

Thank you,

kky2k

Your best bet is not to pay to go to CJU but just hang around in the bar at Fess Parkers - that's where you will learn all you ever need to know.

ABW Ambassador
    Search Marketing and Affiliates Unite
    Moderator: Gary Stein, Analyst - Jupiter Research

Panelists:
    Noel McMichael, CEO, Market leap
    Mondy Beller, Vice President of Marketing, Shoes.com
    Daniel A. Washburn, Merchant Development, Mezi Media
    James Jessup, Account Development Manager, Commission Junction

In a recent article, Lisa Riolo of Commission Junction wrote, “Few Internet marketing techniques have been as widely adopted as search marketing and affiliate marketing. While both have proven to be effective advertising strategies, Web publishers are now merging them into a powerful but controversial method for driving online results by jockeying for top search engine placements with advertiser’s affiliate marketing links alongside those same advertisers. Advertisers engaged in performance-based marketing are left to decide if these publishers are undermining their branding and search marketing efforts or providing a valuable service.” Attend this panel moderated by Jupiter Research analyst Gary Stein as they answer the question – Can search marketing and affiliate marketing co-exist?

We'll find out how much they've been paying attention at ABW University.

Mezi Media = Coupon Mountain.
    Should be interesting.....They do tons of paid search engine listings.

I just can't wait to get there, nice vacation! I can work with no kids yelling "Moooommm"!

kky2k, I'd be happy to meet up with ya!
    I will be going alone and could use some people to hang with. I will be getting in on Saturday.

Connie Berg
    http://www.flamingoworld.com

Thank you all, I can already see some benefits of going to CJU. It is too late to withdraw my payment to CJU, however I am willing to even pay to get away from my 8 to 5 job.

Hanging around the bar sounds good, I will start conditioning my kidneys and liver right now!

Connie, I live in SB so I can be the official guide!

kky2k

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread